💜10💜

Author pov

Taehyung walked briskly into the college corridors. He must find Jungkook quickly and tell him about this thing. He walked into a bend and collided with someone.

He groaned as he fell seated. He rubbed his aching back from the bump. He looked ahead to see the person he had just bumped into and was shocked to see Jimin.

"Jimin, I'm sorry. I didn't see you when I turned around," Taehyung said while helping them both get up.

Jimin groaned before saying 'It's okay' to him. He cleaned his clothes and picked up his book which fell when they collided earlier.

"Why do you want to hurry, Tae? "Jimin asked looking at him.

He chuckled a little before answering the question.

"Uh-, actually I'm looking for someone," Taehyung said keeping secret who he was looking for.

"You're looking for Jungkook, right?" Jimin asked, raising an eyebrow.

"He he he, err- do you know where he is?" asked Taehyung embarrassed because the secret had been revealed.

Actually, it's no secret. It's clear that Taehyung is looking for Jungkook because the man will just look for him. Due to Tae's cold and serious nature, not many people want to meet him. Many women and men, are obsessed with him but Taehyung's eyes and heart are only for Jungkook. And Jimin was happy with his friend's relationship.

"He's near the library with Bogum," Jimin said unaware of the things he had raised.

Taehyung clenched his fists angrily. He doesn't like Bogum being close to his mate. Even though he knows Bogum and Jungkook's relationship is just a friend, he is still jealous.

Taehyung walked straight past Jimin to the library. Jimin who was just aware of his actions, quickly chased after Tae while trying to calm the man down. Jimin knew Tae and Bogum weren't really close and now he was sure something bad would happen.

They arrived at the library door and Tae quickly pushed open the door. The students who happened to be in front of the door quickly bowed their heads, afraid of the aura of True Blood.

Taehyung's eyes darted to catch a glimpse of Jungkook. When he saw Jungkook was sitting reading with Bogum, his eyes let out anger. Now, he's no longer Tae but he's V.

"Err- Tae, be patient. They don't do anything, just read," Jimin said worriedly. When he felt Taehyung's aura was different, he knew V had appeared.

V walks quickly to Jungkook and continues to pull the man out of there. Other people's views are not taken into account because what is important now is Jungkook. Bogum was left in a daze.

Jungkook pov

I was reading calmly with Bogum before suddenly feeling the aura I had known for a long time. Before I could say anything, I was pulled hard out of there. I looked at my hand and Taehyung's angry face.

"What are you doing, Tae? Let go of me," I said trying to escape.

When I saw Tae's face, I already knew it was V. I kept quiet and followed him without much question. No one dares to fight V except JK. When V is angry, everyone will follow his instructions immediately.

We arrived at an empty classroom at the end of the college corridor. V pulled me inside and locked the door.

"What are you doing with Bogum, koo?" V asked darkly.

Smut(make out and blow job)

He pushed me against the wall and brought his mouth close to my ear. I closed my eyes as I melted to hear his voice. His hand moved to my waist inside the shirt. He rubbed my body gently. My body became weak with his touch.

"Already starting to weaken with my touch koo? " Tae asked in a teasing tone.  V has already given control to Tae back.