thirteen

"Everyone ready?" Remus asked.

The four other marauders nodded, Remus and Peter slipped into the hall quietly as James covered himself with the invisibility cloak.

"Good luck my fools." James joked before closing the door.

Greta and Sirius waited outside the hall to let the others settle in and seem as normal as possible.

"Where'd you and Remus go last night?" Sirius blurted out of the blue.

"What?"

"You and Moony left in the middle of the night and didnt get back till hours later. Where'd you go? What'd you do?"

"We just went for a walk. Star gazing. Nothing new."

"So nothing happened?"

"No of course nothing happened."

"But you want it to."

"N-"

"You do. When I kissed you in the summer you were quick to tell me about youre thing for him. And then continued to tell me all about it for nearly two hours."

Greta's cheeks burned bright red making a smirk appear on Sirius' face. 

"Fine."

"Thats what I thought. Now get going missy, we have a show to put on."

"Break a leg Siri."

Greta pushed open the large doors to the hall earning stares from students from every table as well as the teachers, all knowing something is about to happen. She casually strolled down along the Gryffindor table, trying not to look at Remus and Peter who were seated far away from each other. As she passed Remus, they discreetly fist bumped, making both of them crack a small smile. Greta continued down to the very end of the table, taking the available seat and began filling her plate. She could feel James at her feet, under the cloak and gave him a little kick just because. She heard a muffled groan and tried to conceal her grin.

"Maybe they arent doing it this year." someone whispered.

"Theyve got to be doing something." another replied.

"It seems like theyre all fighting though." somebody else chimed in.

"Whats happening?" asked a first year who had never experienced the annual Halloween prank.

After a few moments of confusion and whispering, the back door opened with a bang causing all heads to turn there once again, this time finding Sirius Black there, in one of Greta's short black dresses, wand to his throat.

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN HOGWARTS!" his voice boomed, then the hall went pitch black. 

Greta quikly stood up, holding her wand to her own throat and let out the best cackle she could, the laugh echoing throughout the room.

Orange lights began to shoot across the hall from James, who was no longer under the cloak, Remus, Peter and Sirius. Greta quickly took off her robes which were covering a shirt that said "Sirius Black Fan Club" in big bold letters with a moving picture of Sirius face winking on the front. On the back it read "he's SIRIUSly hot!"

The shirts were James' idea and a mighty fine one in Greta's opinion. She said they could make more and sell them to many, many people at Hogwarts who are obsessed with Sirius. They'd for sure make a fortune.

Greta casted her patronus which ran around the hall, providing more light than the orange bursts from the boys. The wolf stopped the the front of the hall, and using a trick Remus taught them, she made it talk.