Chapter 5

'Yare yare' - Peoples thoughts

'Yare yare' - Saikis thoughts

"Yare yare" - People speaking

"Yare yare" - Saiki speaking

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

Y/N - "Are you insane?"

Saiki - "Are YOU insane?"

You and Saiki were walking down the halls, arguing and fighting as per usual. Sometimes you wondered why you bothered spending time with him despite the fact you both piss each other off endlessly.

Y/N - "I never thought someone could be so stubborn and stupid."

Saiki - "No, you're just showing an astonishing amount of ignorance on this topic."

Y/N - "Apple juice is clearly superior to orange juice."

Saiki - "No matter how many times you say that you're not going to change my mind."

Y/N - "I can't seem to get anything through that thick head of yours, can I?"

Saiki - "I can't take you seriously when you literally drink piss juice."

Y/N - "You drink Donald Trump juice, bitch."

You and Saiki continued to insult and yell at each other, completely unaware that you were both drawing attention to yourselves. Also unbeknownst to you, both of you happened to catch the attention of a certain glowing blue haired girl.

You were so immersed in this argument you didn't notice the blue haired girl right in front of you, leading you to accidentally bump into her.

Y/N - "Oh shit, sorry. I didn't see you there."

Teruhashi - "It's fine, don't worry about it!"

The girl gave you a bright smile, indicating she was completely unbothered by the occurrence. You smiled back, but the coffee jelly hoe next to you was not amused at all.

Saiki POV

Saiki let out a quiet groan of frustration.

Saiki - 'Good grief, I was so engrossed in arguing with this moron I didn't notice Teruhashi was right in front of us. If these 2 become friends it could be real troublesome for me.'

Teruhashi - 'Is this the new girl in our class? What's she doing acting so friendly with Saiki-kun?'

Saiki - 'Friendly? We were just arguing intensely, are you blind?'

Teruhashi - 'I shouldn't let a perfect girl like me show jealousy at any cost. Remember, I'm not only beautiful on the outside, but also on the inside too!'

Teruhashi - "You're L/N Y/N right?"

Y/N - "Yeah, that's me."

Teruhashi - "I'm Teruhashi Kokomi, we should hang out sometime!"

Saiki - 'Please decline...'

Y/N - "Yeah sure, I don't see why not."

Saiki - "Shit..."

Teruhashi - "Huh? Did you say something, Saiki-kun?"

Saiki - "I didn't."

Teruhashi - 'I have the perfect idea!'

Teruhashi - "Saiki-kun, you should come with us!"

Saiki - 'Damn, I was hoping this wouldn't happen. I can't reject a Teruhashi invite, especially in front of other people.'