Chapter 11

'Yare yare' - Peoples thoughts

'Yare yare' - Saikis thoughts

"Yare yare" - People speaking

"Yare yare" - Saiki speaking

~~~~~~~~~~

Saiki POV

It was Saiki's least favourite day of the year; Valentine's Day. His classmates were absolutely obsessed with it, but he found romance to be a completely pointless endeavour. He didn't understand romantic feelings, nor did he ever feel them.

Saiki enters the school and makes his way towards the classroom, coming across Hairo along the way. Tons of girls were approaching him and handing him chocolates, but they were mostly just giving him them as a way to thank him for completing favours.

Saiki - 'I guess Hairo's pretty popular, huh.'

Hairo turns around and spots Saiki.

Hairo - "Hey, Saiki! Did you see all that? Haha, I don't know what to do! I can't eat all of this."

Saiki looks at the multiple bags full of chocolates Hairo was carrying, slightly jealous he gets to eat all of that.

Hairo - "They're all only gratitude chocolates though. Can't believe I still didn't get one heartfelt chocolate."

In contrast to what Hairo just said, a male student with glasses rushes towards Hairo and hands him a heart shaped chocolate.

Random MF - "Please accept this chocolate shaped like my heart!~"

He rushes away, completely embarrassed and red in the face.

Hairo - "Another gratitude chocolate, huh."

Saiki - 'Lucky you, that's heartfelt chocolate.'

Saiki continues to make his way into the classroom, seeing all of his love struck classmates scavenging through their desks to see if they received anything. The cold-hearted psychic sighed at them and took a seat. Just as he sat down, Y/N entered the classroom with a bag full of a few chocolates she received along the way to class.

Saiki - '...L/N got chocolates too, huh.'

Y/N made her way to her desk and sat next to Kaidou. She opened her school bag and begin searching through it, trying to find something. Finally, she pulled out a chocolate and tapped Kaidou on the shoulder.

Y/N - "Shun, here. I got you chocolate."

Kaidou's eyes widen and his face turns absolutely beet red.

Kaidou - "Y-You got me chocolate!?"

Saiki - 'She got him chocolate!?'

Y/N - "Yeah, I wanted to get you some friendship chocolate."

Kaidou's face shows a slight twinge of disappointment, whilst the pinkette watching them across the room felt a great wave of relief come over him.

Saiki - 'Good grief, why do I even care? She can give chocolate to whoever she wants.'

Saiki looks down at his desk and twiddles his thumbs, wondering about the "friendship chocolate".

Saiki - '...I guess that means I should be getting a chocolate, right?'

Saiki smirks to himself a little at the thought of receiving chocolate from Y/N. Y/N gets up from her seat and makes her way out of the classroom, making Saiki wonder where she was heading to. Curious, he gets up from his seat and follows her from a distance. He finds her heading into the classroom next door, and spots that she's holding chocolates.