Chapter 10

'Yare yare' - Peoples thoughts

'Yare yare' - Saikis thoughts

"Yare yare" - People speaking

"Yare yare" - Saiki speaking

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

Peggy & Dwanye - "WHAT!?"

Your best friends loud shouting and yelling once again caused everyone in the cafeteria to stare at you 3 in annoyance.

Y/N - "Is it both of yours daily mission to disrupt the peace of everyone in this school?"

Peggy - "That's why you were off yesterday!? You played hooky with Saiki!?"

Y/N - "...Yes."

Dwanye - "Guess our plan worked."

Y/N - "Be quiet, I only skipped with him because I'd rather do anything than go to school."

Dwanye - "Fair enough."

Peggy - "What did your Dad say, though?"

Your eyes widen as Peggy's question triggers flashbacks and bad memories from last evening.

Y/N - "...He yelled at me and ate my cheesecake..."

Dwanye - "Legend."

Y/N - "Shut up, dummy."

Dwanye flips you off and Peggy sighs at the complete immaturity of you both. Whilst thinking, Peggy suddenly realised she's been meaning to ask you something.

Peggy - "Y/N, did you guys do it!?"

Y/N - "...What?"

Peggy - "You slept in the same bed, right?"

Dwanye - "Oh yeah you did, didn't you?"

Y/N - "Well yeah, there wasn't another bed available."

Peggy - "So, did you..."

You look at her baffled, waiting for her to complete her sentence.

Y/N - "...Did we..?"

Peggy - "Y-You know what I mean!"

Peggy gets flustered and looks away, awkwardly scratching the back of her neck. Dwanye rolls her eyes at Peggy's hesitance.

Dwanye - "Did you guys fuck?"

Dwanye's blunt question once again brought the surrounding tables attention to them, their classmates side eyeing them and looking at Dwanye's shamelessness in disgust. You spit out your drink in shock at the sudden question.

Peggy - "Dwanye!"

Dwanye - "You were beating around the bush far too much."

Y/N - "NO, we most certainly did not. And that's none of your business!"

Peggy - "What do you mean, you didn't!? How'd you let go of a great opportunity like that!?"

Y/N - "I'm going to regret asking this, but please elaborate."

Dwanye facepalms and Peggy clears her throat, ready to explain.

Peggy - "Being forced to share the same bed is such a common trope and cliche that tends to end in... You know..."

Peggy awkwardly fidgets and Dwanye once again rolls her eyes at her.

Dwanye - "Fucking."

Peggy - "Yes, exactly!"