Chapter 17

'Yare yare' - Peoples thoughts

'Yare yare' - Saikis thoughts

"Yare yare" - People speaking

"Yare yare" - Saiki speaking

"Yare yare" - People speaking in English

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

After you and Kusuo made up, you'd been on absolute cloud nine. You didn't tell him of course, but you were filled with joy and relief; not having to lose your best friend felt great. You were on your way to school when you saw Kusuo also on his way. A wide grin appeared on your face and you rushed towards him.

Y/N - "Kusuo!"

He turned around in reaction to hearing his name being called and noticed you sprinting towards him with open arms. A little startled by your eagerness, he moved to the side just before you could give him a huge hug.

Y/N - "Why'd you move!?"

Kusuo - "I thought you were going to attack me."

Y/N - "Attack you?! Why would I do that?"

Kusuo - "You're too unpredictable at times, plus you just tend to be fairly aggressive."

Y/N - "Aggressive? I was going to hug you, dumbass."

Kusuo - "Why on earth would you want to hug me?"

Y/N - "Why would I attack you? We all know from recent events you love hugging me."

Kusuo - "Shut up, that was a one off."

Y/N - "Pft, you were hugging me so tightly though."

Kusuo - "I was not. You're imagining things."

Y/N - "Let me give you another hug anyway!"

Kusuo pauses for a few seconds, taking your offer into consideration. Looking to the side to avoid eye contact, he blushes just a little before speaking.

Kusuo - "You can hug me for around 4-5 seconds, max. Only because I'm in a good mood."

Y/N - "45 seconds?"

Kusuo - "Are you deaf? I said 4 TO 5 seconds."

Y/N - "Aw..."

Despite being a bit disappointed with this deal, you're still mostly happy with it. Feeling cheerful, you throw your arms around him and hug him tightly. Kusuo blushes more, reluctantly hugging you back. You let go after 5 seconds and smirk at his flustered look.

Y/N - "Really, Kusuo? A hug's enough to turn yo-"

Kusuo covers your mouth with his hand quickly to prevent you from finishing off your sentence.

Kusuo - "Shut it."

Kusuo takes his hand off your mouth and you giggle at him. Kusuo scowls at you and storms off in annoyance, causing you to run after him to catch up. Whilst you 2 continue walking to school together, you see Aren, Kaidou and Nendou also walking together. To your surprise, you also see Dwanye and Peggy with them too.

Y/N - 'Well, not that surprising considering the recent information I received about them potentially dating 2 of them...'

You continue looking at how close they had got with their "boyfriends" until Kaidou turns his head and you make eye contact with each other. The boy's face perks up and he gleefully runs towards you; unlike the pinkette who looks at him with utter contempt, you return his enthusiasm with a beaming smile.