Chapter 25

'Yare yare' - Peoples thoughts

'Yare yare' - Saikis thoughts

"Yare yare" - People speaking

"Yare yare" - Saiki speaking

"Yare yare" - People speaking in English

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

Dwanye & Peggy - "SERIOUSLY!?"

You smiled smugly at your 2 best friends. You couldn't stop yourself from letting your immense pride show; after all, you did manage to tame your all-powerful psychic boyfriend.

Peggy - "So that's where you 2 went in the middle of the film!"

Dwanye - "Me and Nendou just left to eat ramen."

Peggy - "And Y/N here left to eat something else~"

You giggled and blushed a little at the sexual innuendo. Ordinarily you'd insult them for making such jokes about your personal love life, but ever since yesterday you'd been on cloud nine.

Dwanye - "So, details."

Y/N - "Details? What more details do you need about a blowjob?"

Dwanye - "You know, is he packing?"

You facepalm at her odd amount of curiosity on this subject.

Y/N - "I beg your pardon? Why do you wanna know the size of my boyfriend's genitals?"

Peggy - "She's right, a little sus, Dwanye."

Dwanye - "Just tell!"

Y/N - "It's just average."

Dwanye - "Well that's a little disappointing."

Y/N - "The hell did you expect, for him to be packing a 10 incher?"

Dwanye - "Well Nendou is."

Peggy - "Gross. Don't put that image in my head, Dwanye."

Y/N - "Agreed."

Dwanye - "Rude. You guys are just jealous."

Peggy sweat drop and sighs whilst you just laugh at Dwanye.

Peggy - "...S-Sure, Dwanye..."

Y/N - "It's not about size anyway, it's about how you use it."

Peggy - "Can we stop talking about this? It's making me feel weird."

Dwanye - "Geez, okay you prude."

Dwanye rolls her eyes at Peggy, visibly disappointed the topic has to end.

Peggy - "Ah, right! That reminds me, how are things between you and Kaidou?"

Y/N - "Ah... Well..."

You felt awkward talking about Kaidou now since things weren't exactly great between you both. You tried to speak to him normally in class, but it was difficult as you could tell how uncomfortable he was with you and Kusuo now.

Y/N - "N-Not great. He's still not over it..."

Peggy - "That's unfortunate... I'm sure everything will return to normal between you guys soon though."

Y/N - "Yeah, hopefully..."

~~~~

It's period 3 and things are still awkward between you and Kaidou. You tried approaching him at break after Peggy had mentioned him, but he was still pretty distant with you. It doesn't help that you also had to do partner work in lesson. However, today you were determined to fix the broken friendship. As soon as the teacher announced the topic, you commenced your plan to mend the relationship. Problem is, you don't exactly know how to approach the problem in a smooth way.