Chapter 24

'Yare yare' - Peoples thoughts

'Yare yare' - Saikis thoughts

"Yare yare" - People speaking

"Yare yare" - Saiki speaking

"Yare yare" - People speaking in English

~~~~~~~~~~

! WARNING: This is a NSFW chapter, so please skip if you're uncomfortable with any type of smut !

Kusuo POV

Just as Y/N guessed, Kusuo couldn't really give a shit about the movie. He'd never been a big fan of romantic films and found them predictable, like Y/N. And yet he found his trousers tightening at the sight of the sex scenes he usually scoffed at; he couldn't stop imagining him and Y/N like that. Hoping she won't notice, Kusuo masks his flustered expression with his usual stoic one.

Kusuo - 'She won't notice. After all, why would she be looking there in the first place?'

Kusuo took a deep sigh of relief after reassuring himself and continued "watching" the movie. He was calm for a few seconds until he felt a light tap on his left shoulder. Kusuo turned his head to find Y/N leaning in towards him.

Kusuo - "What do you want?"

Y/N smirks and whispers in response in order to avoid being too loud during the movie. She then subtly points down at Kusuo's crotch.

Y/N - "A little too excited?"

Kusuo's face reddens and his unemotional expression turns into a flustered one in seconds.

Kusuo - "Shut up, Y/N."

Y/N - "I thought you didn't like those kind of scenes. You had always described them as "unnecessary" and "boring"."

Kusuo - "I don't. But imagining us-"

Kusuo quickly stops himself from finishing that sentence straight after he realises what he was about to confess. At that moment he only had the strong urge to punch himself in the face - how could he have accidentally admitted something so embarrassing to his girlfriend? Kusuo awkwardly clears his throat and looks away.

Y/N - "Imagining us..?"

Y/N tilts her head at Kusuo and patiently waits for him to finish his sentence, though she obviously knew what he was going to say. Y/N, determined to close the gap of intimacy in their relationship, places her hand on Kusuo's crotch and rubs gently against his erection. Taken back by surprise, Kusuo holds back a small moan.

Y/N - "Would you like for me to get rid of it for you, Ku~?"

Kusuo - "The hell does that entail?"

Y/N - "What are you, 5? You should be intelligent enough to know what I'm insinuating."

Kusuo - "Good grief, in a public place like this though? Are you crazy?"

Y/N - "Or are you just boring~?"

Kusuo - "I'd prefer the word sane."

Kusuo attempts to hide his uncomposed face, but as Y/N rubbed harder it was getting more and more difficult to hold back his moans. He did secretly take pleasure in this and deeply desired for Y/N to continue. Kusuo takes her hand and gently lifts it.

Kusuo - "F-Fine, Y/N."

Y/N's eyes widen slightly. She didn't actually expect a stubborn tsundere like Kusuo would agree to performing such a "crude" act. And so Kusuo takes her hand and leads her out of the screening.

Y/N - "Kusuo? What the hell are you doing?'

Kusuo - "Accepting your request."

Y/N couldn't stop her face from reddening; she was just playing around with him at first, now he genuinely wanted to go through with what she originally had in mind. Both of them hurriedly rush into one of the toilets and lock themselves inside a cubicle. Kusuo was glad the cinema wasn't busy at this time and that there was no one else in the restroom. Straight away, Kusuo leans in towards Y/N to kiss her. Once he pulls away, he gazes at Y/N longingly and hesitates before speaking.

Kusuo - "Get rid of it for me then, Y/N."

~~~~

Y/N POV

Wishing to waste no more time, you swiftly press your lips right against Kusuo's. His eyes widen in surprise at the abruptness, but he quickly returns the passionate kiss. You sink into the sensuousness of his soft lips, the light smell of his cologne, the heat of his body pressing right up against yours. His hands run across your waist causing tingles down your spine. Kusuo's grip around your body tightens and you could feel his eagerness and excitement.

As you run your hands through his fluffy, magenta hair, his wet and keen tongue licks your lips, begging to enter your mouth. You smirk at him, teasing him and denying him entrance. Kusuo subtly rolls his eyes at your teasing and latches onto your breast with his right hand. You quietly yelp in response which allows him to slyly slip his tongue into your mouth. Both of you relish the close contact, only pulling away every once in a while to catch your breaths.

Itching for something more, you begin to plant kisses onto his neck, simultaneously unbuttoning his shirt. You scatter more faint kisses across his warm and yielding body until you find yourself on your knees on the cold restroom floor. Craving to gift your boyfriend pleasure, you unzip his fly and fervently pull down his trousers and boxers. His erect penis springs out and you silently examine it for a second; slightly above average size, neither too big nor too small.

Y/N - 'Perfect for sucking on, at least.'

You lick your hand, using your spit as a lubricant to remove the friction, and begin to gently rub his cock. You look up at Kusuo to find his cheeks decorated with a dark shade of red. Finding his flustered expression amusing, you giggle a little and gradually apply more pressure. You could see him visibly bite back his moans in reaction as he grabbed a handful of your hair. You yearned to hear his groans of pleasure though, and so you began to gently lick the shaft of his penis. After a few minutes of playful teasing and slow licks, you slip his dick into your mouth.

You steadily ease it deeper into your mouth and attempt to relax your gag reflex. Whilst slightly discomforted, you grip onto his legs to take control of your movement, creating a rhythmic back-and-forth motion. You look back up at Kusuo to meet his gaze and admire his disheveled state. As you begin to pick up the pace, you simultaneously start to moan louder, leaving pleasurable vibrations all over his cock.

Kusuo - "F-Fuck Y/N..."

You knew the sight of you drooling and gagging caused him to get even more stimulated. As he gets closer to the climax, you feel his balls stiffening and his pulse speeding up even more. The immense pleasure gradually stacks up and more moans escape from his mouth. He meets your gaze once again and notices the sly smile on your face, causing you to send him right over the edge and orgasm.

Kusuo ejaculates right into your mouth as he lets out one last groan. He takes a moment to catch his breath and watches you swallow his seed readily, enjoying your reward. You take one last moment to savour his uncharacteristic lack of composure and giggle. Grinning to show triumph over your usually aloof, cold boyfriend, you let out your last chuckle.

Y/N - "Better now, Kusuo~?"