Chapter 28

'Yare yare' - Peoples thoughts

'Yare yare' - Saikis thoughts

"Yare yare" - People speaking

"Yare yare" - Saiki speaking

"Yare yare" - People speaking in English

~~~~~~~~~~

Song I decided to choose for this smut chapter: Madonna - Erotica

Y/N POV

"Ready for your birthday present?"

In mere seconds, you and Kusuo had already seated yourselves on his bed and began a heated make out session. Breathing had become a thing of the past with Kusuo only pulling away every once in a while to view your aroused expression. Moans and pants filled the otherwise quiet room as Kusuo's hands explored your body eagerly. Your hands however were tangling through his soft, fuchsia hair, your grip around his short locks tightening as you soon felt a strong hold around your breast. Despite your shirt creating a slight barrier, moans and giggles escaped your mouth while Kusuo freely played with your hardening nipple. You could feel his other hand reaching to unzip your trousers.

Y/N - "Ah~ Kusuo, you're such a perv, aren't you~"

Kusuo responded by reaching into your underwear and playfully rubbing your clit. The moans that ran out of your drooling lips got louder and louder as he continued to play with your breast and vagina simultaneously. You didn't just want to hog all this pleasure though; you wanted to hear these loud moans escape from his mouth too. Still not breaking the contact between yours and Kusuo's lips, you quickly unzipped his trousers and seized his throbbing cock. As you rubbed his penis, those moans you deeply yearned for trailed out of his mouth helplessly. Kusuo created an even faster rhythm with your clit in return and the light pinch around your nipple swiftly turned into a tight grasp between his thumb and index finger. Both of you played with each others genitals even harder; you wanted to pleasure each other so badly it turned into a competition. A competition for control.

The bid for power only increased the intensity. Craving to hear each other panting and yelping, you tear the unnecessary pieces of clothing off each other in a hurry. Kusuo flings his glasses off and pins you to the bed to get a better view; he could finally admire your bare, naked figure that he had been wishing to see for months. He examined every single curve on your body intently, and how you were squirming and writhing so desperately right underneath him. Kusuo leaned in for another kiss and both of you slipped your tongues into each others mouths, allowing them to intertwine candidly.

The wet embrace between your lips was broken when Kusuo pulled away to admire you once more before he fucked you; seeing you so helpless, so addicted, so desperate for his cock aroused him immensely. He enjoyed having this control over you, no matter how temporary it was. This feeling of triumph and victory filled Kusuo with satisfaction. He took one last second to examine your submissive state before reaching for his cock to place it inside of you.

And yet in a split second Kusuo found himself pushed onto the soft covers of the bed, you sitting right on top of him.

Kusuo - "Y-Y/N, what the hell are y-"

You shut him up with a tender kiss and smirk at his startled expression.

Y/N - "Just submit to me, Kusuo~"

You leave a trail of kisses all over his body, leaving no place uncovered. Giggling at the moaning psychic, you suck lightly on his penis and swivel it around your mouth just to tease him a little before you put it inside of your cunt. You sit back up to look at his lewd expression that was plastered on his face. Keen to see him act even more crude and vulgar, you take his dick and ease it carefully into your soaking wet vagina. It slowly breaks apart your hymen, causing you to wince slightly.

Y/N - "Ah~ K-Kusuo~"

The pain soon melts into pleasure, in which you start to move your hips back and forth. Your eyes still stay locked onto Kusuo's adorable face - his already half-lidded, pleading eyes and rose tinted cheeks only made you want to move even faster. As you begin to speed up your rhythm, more and more of Kusuo's moans enter your ears. The silent house now overflowed with yours and Kusuo's voices.

Y/N - "Oh~ Kusuo, your cock feels so good~"

Kusuo - "F-Fucking hell, Y/N~"

His hands latched onto your legs and squeezed them tightly; you knew he was getting more and more addicted to this dirty, salacious feeling. Just like him though, you felt overcome by pleasure as you dug your nails into his chest. Everytime his penis hit a sensitive spot, your walls tightened and gripped around it, inducing even more lust and passion. Kusuo gradually began to submit to you and succumb to the stimulation. He grabbed your ass and forcefully moved them in order to create an even quicker motion whilst instinctively grinding his hips against yours as well. This sudden heightened amount of pleasure made both of you yelp even more clamorously.

Y/N - "Oh Kusuo, you really are a fucking pervert~"

Your seductive tone turns Kusuo on even more, and so he felt himself reaching his climax. His already tight grip around your ass strengthened more, indicating to you he was about to come. The sight of him giving into you elicited loud yet sexy sounds from you. Every thrust into his penis caused complete fulfillment, complete rapture. And so finally, you both yield to the catharsis you were waiting for. You throw your head back whilst your lips liberate sounds of ecstasy, joining in with Kusuo's deep yell of infatuation. Your tight passage fills with warm, dripping jizz at the last moment of maddening lust.

Kusuo - "Oh, Y/N..."

After you finish milking every last drop of Kusuo, you look back at him to view the psychic's panting, unkempt state. He was entirely disheveled; his cheeks were painted wholly red, his previously neat hairdo was a ruined mess and his body was covered in hickeys. You observed his half-lidded eyes that were sparkling with satisfaction and giggled to yourself - Kusuo had unreservedly surrendered to you. A wide smile crosses your face as you continue to ogle at the masterpiece you had just created. Pride smears across your smirk and you lift his chin up a little and taste his sweet, drooling lips again.

Y/N - "I enjoyed my birthday gift, Kusuo~"