Info

Hey ;)

I know Info pages like this are boring but I want to make 100% sure that everyone understands the trigger warning I gave in the beginning. I also want to clarify some things because within the next two chapters the trigger warnings will start to apply.

So please read this carefully:

1. Schedule

Just a little info for all of you who like my Fanfiction :) On weekends and whenever it is possible I will most likely update every day. During school days I will do my best to update every second day.

2. Trigger Warnings ⚠️

I already posted them with the story description but personally I never read things like that, so I want to make sure that really everyone understands them. I will go into a bit of detail for each of them now:

2.1 Sex
Pretty self explanatory. In later chapters there will be very detailed description of sexual acts. Maybe even forced sex or rape but I am not sure about that yet.

2.2 Alcohol & Drugs
The people in my story will definitely consume alcohol and maybe even experiment with drugs. All of my information for that comes from the internet as I have never personally consumed either drugs or alcohol.

2.3 Panic Attacks & Anxiety
There will be detailed description of heavy panic attacks and all kinds of anxiety. I have never experienced either of that so please excuse any mistakes I make. I am doing my best in researching.

2.4 Depression
Quite obviously this story will have depression in it. I am basing this bit off of my personal experience combined with things I've read. So if you have experienced it and it is different in my story, don't come for me because it can be different for everyone.

2.5 Self Harm
There will be quite a few different kinds of self harm in here, so if you have history with it and get triggered easily, don't read it. I am trying to keep it realistic so don't expect someone to hurt themselves in every single chapter.

2.6 Suicide Attempts
I am not absolutely sure but it is quite possible that there will be one or two suicide attempts.

2.7 Abusive Relationships
Pretty self explanatory. There will be bits and pieces of it but it will be in the form of flashbacks and such most of the time.

2.8 Sexism
There will be a bit of sexism but mostly towards men. I am not trying to disregard sexism against women but I believe that sexism against men is just as bad.

2.9 Violence & Swearing
There will be aspects of violence and blood but I won't make it too gory. There will be swearing as well.

2.10. Eating Disorders
There will be mention and probably description of eating disorders. I have not personally experienced it but I know people who have so I am basing it off of that.

‼️In general, this is a 18+ story, so if you are younger than that and/or you are sensitive to any of the topics above, read it at your own risk‼️

Disclaimers:

1. I am in no way trying to romanticize any of the topics above. I have experienced some of them myself and I am using stories like this to cope.

2. I am not trying to be disrespectful. I know that Damiano and Victoria are not dating and I know that Damiano has a girlfriend. I just liked the idea of the story and their ship seemed to fit the idea quite well.

3. Out of respect for Daniano's girlfriend, I replaced her with a fictional character in my story as I am not portraying his girlfriend as a nice person. I am sure his real girlfriend is a lovely and definitely beautiful woman, so be aware that the woman in my story is NOT his real girlfriend.

4. I love Ethan and Thomas just as much as I love Damiano and Victoria but they are not the main focus of the story so don't expect them to have a HUGE influence

5. All of this is fiction and comes purely from my imagination, so don't take anything written in here for a fact.

Now that you've (hopefully) read all of that, I will not take any responsibility whatsoever for people getting triggered or anything else. This is the last Warning I will ever give.

I will publish a new part in a few hours, so stay tuned ;)

- Thalia ✨