Chapter 9

The next morning she wasn't as tired anymore. Nothing had happened that night, so she had actually gotten the amount of sleep she had needed. They had a day off, so they decided to just walk around the city a bit and maybe go buy some stuff because they would leave for the next city the following morning...but this time by bus because that was less expensive than the plane.

"Where do we go first?", Thomas asked excitedly once they left the hotel. "Let's just go for a walk...at least it's starting to get warmer.", Ethan suggested and they agreed. It was the perfect day for a walk and they would probably end up somewhere in a mall in like an hour anyway. Many people were walking in the park but that was alright...Victoria loved watching people. It was interesting how diverse the human race was. She was definitely still worried about Damiano but since she didn't know what his problem was, she just figured that he was going through a break up or something. That would make sense because he absolutely adored his girlfriend, so if they had actually broken up, he would probably feel hopeless. "Tonight, you gotta come with us, guys...you're constantly missing out on the parties.", Thomas turned around, walking backwards so he could face them. "Yeah sure...why not...somebody has to take care of you while you're drunk.", Victoria teased but she knew she probably wouldn't join them. She didn't like going to parties and such as she didn't drink alcohol and she also didn't like being around strangers too much.

After a while, just like she had predicted, they ended up in a mall. "I definitely need a new dress...come on, guys...", she was always excited about going shopping with her band mates as they were always really nice about helping her. They usually also paid for her, so that was definitely a plus as well. "That's gorgeous...come on, Vic...I'll buy that for you.", Ethan decided once she stepped out of the dressing room in a beautiful red dress. "Thanks but...when would I need a dress like that? It's basically a prom dress...", she looked into the mirror. It really was beautiful but she really didn't need it and it was expensive. In the end, she didn't buy it but at least she had found some other cool stuff.

Just as they were about to exit the mall, Damiano's phone rang, so he excused himself and picked up. Victoria and the others were just waiting. It was a damn long phone call, so eventually they just ended up sitting down and Thomas bought some ice cream for them. "What the hell is taking him so long?", Victoria groaned as she licked on her chocolate ice cream. She usually didn't have a problem with waiting for her band members but he had been gone for 20 minutes already and it was kinda awkward just sitting on the floor of a mall for such a long time. "It's probably his girlfriend...give them some time.", Ethan didn't seem to be bothered, leaning back against the wall. Thomas had a stupidly childish grin on his lips: "Maybe they're having phone sex..." That made all of them chuckle a bit. "Gosh, you're really like a 14 year old...", Victoria shook her head...he was her best friend, so it was kinda gross to think about that. Not that she didn't know he was actively having sex with his girlfriend...in fact, she had heard him and Carla having sex once or twice when they had all stayed in the same house for recording their album. It was just weird to imagine him actually doing it...

(INFO: Carla is his girlfriend in my story...again, she is NOT his real girlfriend and is in fact just a fictional character!)

After almost 45 minutes he returned. "Sorry it took me so long...I had to discuss something with Carla." Thomas nudged Victoria in the side, giggling: "Phone sex...I'm telling you." She could barely hold back a laugh: "Stop you fucking animal...that's disgusting." After that, both of them burst out laughing which got them a really strange and confused look from Damiano...poor guy had no idea what they were laughing about. "Okay, come on guys...we've wasted enough time...let's go back, alright?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey ;)

So...I know this one is a bit boring but I can promise you that it is worth the wait because the next chapters are freaking amazing, if I say so myself. Just be patient and let me know what you think ;)

Thanks for reading.

- Thalia