Chapter 30

ATTENTION: THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS WILL PARTIALLY BE VERY GRAPHIC AND HARD TO READ. NOT ALL OF THE CONTENTS, OF COURSE, BUT THERE WILL BE QUITE A FEW BITS THAT HAVE TO BE READ WITH CAUTION IF YOU GET TRIGGERED EASILY. I WILL NOT SPOIL ANYTHING HERE BUT IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO ANY OF THE TRIGGER WARNINGS I ALREADY GAVE IN THE BEGINNING OF THIS STORY PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE.

PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL WHEN COMMENTING. I KNOW THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY AND NONE OF IT IS REAL BUT THE TOPICS ARE, SO PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND AND DON'T JOKE ABOUT IT.

THIS WARNING APPLIES FOR PRETTY MUCH THE REST OF THE BOOK AS FROM NOW ON THERE WILL BE MENTION OF A LOT OF TRIGGERING THINGS. THIS REALLY IS THE LAST WARNING.

NOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TO PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK, I CAN NOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANYTHING. WHETHER YOU READ THIS OR NOT IS YOUR OWN CHOICE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She slowly made her way towards him, barely able to control her emotions. The sight of him finally made her tear up...the way he was laying on the bed, naked and curled up in a ball...bleeding. Her legs were extremely wobbly and her vision was blurry due to the tears but she needed to act now...he needed her. She sat down on the edge of the bed...he tensed up immediately, clutching the bedsheets in his fists. It took her a lot of power to look at him. Her hands were shaking as if they would never stop again and a desperate sob escaped her lips when she pulled the dildo out of him. He seemed to hold back a scream, blood now slowly trickling down his butt cheeks. She had to look away. How had he been able to act all normal and pretend like everything was fine when he was being emotionally, physically and sexually abused by his own girlfriend. One word kept on popping up in her mind, though she tried not to think about it too much: he had been raped...probably way more than just this one time. She didn't dare to touch him, kneeling down in front of the bed: "I...It's...it's me, Angel...I'm here...", her voice broke, more tears streaming down her cheeks. Seeing him like this was the most painful thing she had ever gone through. "Don't...don't look...I...I'm d-disgusting...", he was crying so much, he could barely speak but she understood him, grabbing a blanket and putting it over his shaking and wounded body in order to give him some kind of privacy or protection. "You're not disgusting, Angel...you're really not.", she assured him, wiping her own tears away...she had to be strong for him but that wasn't easy. Calling him Angel just felt natural now...it had a sense of purity and innocence, blocking the evil out a bit. She had to calm him down a bit before they could go back to their own hotel...that wouldn't be easy as she herself wasn't emotionally stable right now...that experience had been traumatizing for her as well. She didn't know how to comfort him...nothing she could have said or done could have made this situation any less painful or more bearable for him. She was extremely careful when she began brushing through his hair. Her touches were very light...almost as if she was afraid to break him if she touched him any more than that. He winced a bit but seemed too defeated to protest. "She'll come back...I know she will...and she will...do it again...", he whispered, his eyes closed...she could just feel how embarrassed and ashamed he felt right now. "She won't...and even if she does, I am going to fight her. I can't imagine what pain you're going through right now...and I can understand why you didn't want me to find out...but now that I know, I can help you better. She's not gonna hurt you anymore...not as long as I am alive.", she promised, her hand still in his hair. Of course, she knew the best way would be to call the police but she knew that would only embarrass him more...not only that the media would find out sooner or later but also the fact that he - as a guy - had less chances of being believed than women. Not many people were going to believe a guy who claimed to have been raped by a woman...especially if she was his girlfriend. She could easily turn everything around and make him look like the bad guy...Victoria knew about cases like that "You are a guy, you should have liked it" was the usual response. "Here...I'll help you get dressed...I can imagine it hurts a lot but we need to get back to our hotel...that's the only way I can get you cleaned up.", she explained and grabbed his clothes from the floor. She just wanted to take care of him and comfort him...that was probably going to be the main factor of her life for the next time. She didn't care though...as long as she would be able to help him...even if it was just a little bit. He was her best friend...her angel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey ;)

I'm sorry if the warning in the beginning scared you but if you read till now, thank you so much. I know this is a heavy topic and therefore a heavy chapter but it is important to realize that men can suffer from sexual abuse as well. I know it's more common in women but that doesn't mean we can overlook the male victims.

I tried not to make it too graphic but there will definitely be some form of more detailed description in future chapters.

Please let me know what you think in the comments.

Thanks for reading.

- Thalia