🖤chapter_2🖤

Hey guys, how are you all??

Thanks a lot for giving me comments, i love them and please do it for this too. I just love to know what my friends feelings and demanding from my story. I'll wait for them.

*********************

Nandini briefly make her journey towards her house knowing her mother's nature. Her parents are very over protective towards her because she is the only daughter of her parents. She is very precious to her mother and a very obedient princess of her father. Her father works in the company of mr. Raj malhotra and most of the times he's out of town because of his business work. His father is one of the trust worthy employees of mr raj malhotra so he mostly take her father in his national and international deals. Sometimes she felt mr. Raj and his son who is still unknown to the world is very selfish, just because of them she couldn't spend her time with her dad. Being  very trustworthy is ok but doing much more extra work from office hours is perpetration.

She finally took the bus and called her father who didn't recieved. She huffed in annoyance and shut it glaring at her mobile. When she reached her building she descend down from the bus and checked her mobile. There was no miss call from her father, she frowned because her father told her that he will return by 3.00,checking her watch she found it's already 4.15 that means her father must be in home.

Frowning she walked when two hands covered her eyes, she smiled to the fullest and turning around she just let herself fall on the person's chest before her, person just take her into his warm embrace and pecking her hairs just crease her hairs.

"Finally papa you're home. Do you know how much i miss you??" Nandini said breaking the hug and her father smiled to the fullest.

"You know that meeting was so important for our company but Finally we got it. Now our work will be double." Mr. Krishna moorthy grinned making nandini moorthy vexed.

"Again work, papa again work you know this malhotra's are creating troubles in our life, did you realise papa you haven't spend any family time with us since a long time. I just hate those malhotras firstly mr. Raj malhotra and now his son, i know papa work is important but i think he has more 20,000 employees working under him." Nandini seethed making her father smile gently.

"Nandu raj sir had given me job when i needed it the most. He helped me when no one was there for me so princess, do not say a word Against him. You should respect him and he is paying for the work he is taking from me." Saying this krishna pull her inside while nandini was not at all happy listening her father's version about work.

"Vaise nandu good evening." Entering the house his father greet her and nandini just slapped her forehead for forgetting, greeting him. She look down being embarrassed.

"Maaf kar dijiye papa, i just snapped all my anger forgetting you just got home after a long tiring journey. Forgive me papa." Nandini hold her ears and krishna just smile at her innocence.

Her amma mrs.devika moorthy come to the living hall hearing some sound from the hall and found her princess and tired husband, her warm eyes went all happy when they both entered hand in hand.

"Finally you both are home now let's spend some family time together and yes nandini ke papa you are not going anywhere for whole one week." Devika said in the most complaining tone making krishna smile.

"Of course i am not going anywhere just like my wife ordered." Krishna said walking towards his wife and take devika in a warm hug making her blush and nandini smile.

"You always say this but gone at very moment malhotra sahab call you. Sometimes i felt as if i married to this house but not you. Sometimes i wonder should i call him your step wife or not because if i say that won't be wrong." Said devika and whole house was filled with nandini's innocent laugh while krishna grimaced.