🌨️chapter_42🌨️

******************

Nandini's pov

I just walk towards my balcony and gazed at the regal moon and found it staring at me just like i was. My face was having a little yellowish glow as my ubtan ceremony had just been done before some hours. I was looking so beautiful everyone complemented me but my eyes were just searching for one and only, my man, my manik. I look at my hand and saw the impression of beautiful henna which was so handful and beautiful in colour. I look at his beautiful name which was giving the complement to my hand, only i have the right to write his name on my palm. The henna colour was deep brown and almost black taking me to another world of ecstasy as today an aunty told me that the colour of henna always decided the amount of love you husband do to you. I was not even one percent unsure about his love for me but this henna impression just make me more sure about my love. I have a little ounce of guilt left inside my heart that i just can't complete his wish, he wants to see me coloured in his colour. He wants to witness my mehndi ceremony which he couldn't as the rituals didn't allowed him as well as me. I closed my eyes and a tear rolled down.

Same time i felt the beep of my mobile and i ran inside to see his name flashed on the screen. My lips widen with a beautiful smile and i just touched the green icon and keep the phone on my ears.

"Hello my wife, finally you got the time to look after me. Today all of them just write your name on my palm and i was too happy to do it because when your name is written on my heart then what's the problem if i write it on my palm." I smiled to  the fullest as he always make me smile with his pure confessions.

"Manik it's ok, i understand your feelings. Firstly tell me how's your headache and are you still in hangover or are you sane now??" I asked while controlling my laughter and i could feel him scoffing on the other side.

"Stop it nandu, i know i just went overboard on our bechalor party that doesn't means you will tease me for my whole life for it." He said and i laugh out loud remembering our dance and his pure confession. I know he was in intoxicated that time because of heavy consumption of beer but still my brother got sure and relieved about him when he confessed his love before everyone bending on his knees. That night i could feel the admiration on everyone's face and some girls were getting jealous while some were bothering their boyfriend elbowing them, silently told them to be like my manik.

My trance was broke when i heard his  desperate voice," I wanna see you, i am coming now." I widened my eyes and told him to stop right there.

"What the hell is this nandu, it's been 3 days i have seen you. I need to see you right now." He said grimacing and i just smile on him.

"No manik, right now you have to be there because tomorrow you have to look handsome more than anyone and my amma always says after ubtan if bride/groom go out then they won't get the pre-bridal/pre-groom glow. For me please be there." I said and he smiled i can feel him.

( A/n) I don't know what to call groom glow in english because i have only heard about bridal makeup.  😊😊)

"Ok my beautiful wife but at least show me your henna. You know na how much i like the smell so i hope you have chosen a handful design." He said i blushed profusely remembering all those moments when my friends were so adamant to
Colour my hands with arabic designs because nowdays brides are only wearing that but i had to convey them for this handful henna. They didn't knew the reason still i couldn't hold myself from blushing.

"Yes i did, just like you wanted." I take a deep breath and answer him properly. My eyes went to my joda and jwellery which was keeping on the dressing table neatly. I could feel the happiness that was erupting in my whole body. Finally i will be his. I will be mrs. Nandini manik malhotra.

"Ok so do one thing, just take a picture of your henna and send me. I just want to see how dark your henna colour is. Today i met an old aunty who told me as dark the colour is as dark the colour of your love is and seriously nandu the colour of my henna is too dark. Dhruv and kabir along with alia made fun out of me but i was ok because you love me so much. Wait let me just show you my henna." He said and i felt full and contented. My husband is one in million. I can never get a better person than him. Please god i want my manik in every birth. I open my plams and look up, praying to god silently.

Suddenly i received a picture from manik and after opening it i gasped because it was the same colour that my henna have, darkest shade of brown, almost black. Getting his one message i just silently clicked the picture of my henna and send him.

"wow so beautiful, it has become more beautiful after being applied on your hands. I just can't wait to hold your hands and smell your beautiful henna. I love you nandini. I just can't wait for our wedding anymore. I love you so so much. Ek baar, just ek baar mere liye aap bhi keh dijiye." Manik demanded in sweetest voice possible and nandini just sighed deeply.

"Manik i have to sleep, tomorrow is a big day for both of you so we must sleep." Nandini insisted and manik just lost his smile at that moment.

"To kya aap mujhse pyaar nhi karti aur agar karti hain, to bolne main kaisi sharm. I want to hear it from your lips nandini. I want to hear your confession for the second time. Just confess it or if you don't lov........" He couldn't complete as i just spoke instantly and disconnect the call.

" I love you manik, so much." I could feel his smile over the phone. My second confession to him.

***********

whole hall was filled with so many peoples and everyone was waiting for the bride to come as groom was already seated on the place provided for him. Manik's curious eyes were searching his bride everywhere that's only why even after being seated he want just searching for nandini and waiting for the pandit ji to enlighten the fire and start the ritual. Soon pandit ji enlighted the fire and started to chant the mantras. Manik was having a beautiful smile on his face. After some second pandit ji said something that he was just waiting to her, pandit ji summoned the bride making manik happy.

Soon bride came wearing a big veil on her face with navya and mukti either sides of her, holding her. Looking at his bride from far manik smiled and again hide his face with sehra. He was looking so handsome so many people told him that but he wanted to hear it from his wife's lips.

Nandini came and sit on her place when pandit ji told the bride to put her hand on groom's. As per the ritual nandini just forward her hand and keep it silently on manik's. Meanwhile pandit ji was keeping the needed flowers and other ingredients needed to complete the ritual. Manik just teased her palm with his big palm by clutching it tightly. Manik very desperately wanted nandini to shiver as she always does whenever he touch her but today there was a difference in her. She very boldly spread her hand more in his palm without shivering a bit. Manik just look at her with raised eyebrows and then look into her palm. She henna was indo-arabic and not much dark as yesterday. Manik eyes went wide in shock.

Without thinking even a bit manik stood up from his place making pandit ji stop and he just threw the pink cloth that he was having on his shoulder and sneered loudly.

"I can't marry her. I can never marry her."

Everyone was happy smiling and cheering but suddenly all the colour was wipe off from everyone's face with this confession of manik.

******

How's the update??

Hope you like it.

The reason behind manik's Denial??

Everyone's reaction.