🎄chapter_36🎄

Manik's point of view

Asking everyone i just sneak her around out of the hall and now we are standing on her terrace where beautiful starts were watch us and regal moon was looking very happy with our engagement. For me it is like a dream come true. I could never thought that my father's choice would be this commandable. You can say she's my father's first choice that i just can't replace with any other girl because she is my first choice also.

"Manik see how beautiful it is??" I just got snapped out of my thoughts when i heard her beautiful yet melodious voice against my ears and look at her.

She was showing her ring while holding my hand which was having the ring, she joined our both hands and keep them under the moonlight and our rings sparkled. Her ring wasn't looking this much beautiful as it's looking now. I must say my wife is the most prettiest girl in the world but after my mother. I silently chuckled at her behaviour and her cute thoughts that she is sharing with me standing under the moon. I mean she could do much more better things then that but my innocent bride also does the thing which she found precise.

I stopped her nonstop chattering By keeping my fingers on her beautiful lips and she intake a long breathe before pushing my hand back from her lips.

"I want to ask you, are you willing to attend the match tomorrow? I mean it's my final match so i want you to come." I said and she thought for a moment.

"I am now not the part of the college so how can i join?? If anyone scold me then?" She whispered making me chuckle at her innocence.

"Basket ball area is not the part of school campus. It's free area for anyone moreover still year isn't over yet as result are still unannounced and by any chance you get fail then no one decline you as a member of the college." I laughed and she take some moments to register my comment then throw a punch on my stomach making me laugh out loud.

Laughing out loud and i just hold her fist and yanking her close to myself i joined my head with her. She closed her eyes when my forehead touch hers and i smiled. She looks more enchanted from near, her neck mole looks more admirable from near.

"I can't wait to marry you." I whispered on her lips as our face were so close to each other, she smiled genuinely as i could see her smile was directly indicating the happiness which her eyes has, this smile is for our love which is going to complete soon.

There are so many people in this world who live with their love but can't complete their love and cry whole life for them. Thank god i am not one of them. I am gonna get my love soon and my parents did support me equally to get her.

"So nandu tell me are you coming??" I asked curiously and she act as if she was thinking deeply, keeping her forefinger on her cute chin.

"Let me think manik." She said.

I chuckled at her acting and said simply,"if you won't come then i won't go either." I said and she gasped.

"I'll come........i'll come." She said hurriedly because she knew how crucial this match is for our college reputation.

It is a big match which happened in every 2 years between the best sportsmen in the college and Fortunately our college have always been the best. Last time also i took part when i was in bba 2nd year and got the best scorer of the match and when i took admission in MBA our association declared me the captain. Our victory is very important because basketball is the only game i have played all my life and getting defeat in that will be so shameful.

My moment broke when i heard her voice,"i know you will do your best. Don't think anything. Always remember my prayers are always with you." She said and removing something from her neck she tied it around mine. I was shocked to see the silver pendent because it was the special pendent brought from holy place. People had to do hard work to get it and she is giving me that for no reasons.