🌸chapter_16🌸

Nandini's pov

Bride was taking seven vows with her husband holding his hand and people are showering them with flowers and rose petals, all of them just adoring the bond and their love could be seen by their eyes. I found my amma hugging rashmi aunty and saw a big bright smile on their faces. I raked my eyes through the whole room but didn't found him. I was wrong and he was right, i was the one who was reacting not according to my mind but accordingly heart. He just want to save me from everyone and i did that. So bad of me. I found he was standing in a corner talking something serious because tension was totally visible on his handsome face. I smiled to the fullest when i find him alone and approached him in a second.

"I want to talk to you manik." I announced while he just cut his phone call and lean on the wall behind him.

"I really don't think........you should." He whispered lazily while pinching the bridge of his nose, he look so handsome while doing that.

"See i know i was at fault but you also shouldn't have done that. You also let her touch you." I complaint in my cribbed tone and his lips curled into a vicious smirk making my cribbiness vanished in an instant.

This time he hold my hand and pull me out and i also went behind as if my body is under his control.

"See we are friends and we have the right to complaint to each other if we are not liking anything about each other." I pointed out meanwhile he just turn towards me to look at me properly and started to come close.

Don't know when my legs started to walk backwards meanwhile he was coming towards me with foreign expressions written on his face. He stopped once my back hit the wall and caged me between his arms, blocking my way.

"Nandini.............. I don't like when someone look at what is mine and there you were letting him touch you. How could you??" He look at me with his rigid eyes making the pace of my heartbeats faster.

His!!!! What did he meant by that?? Should i ask him?? But wait firstly i have to control myself or else he will make fun of me. What's happening with me, why his aura is effecting me so much. He is just my friend then why i am thinking about him so much, why i can stay happy when he is unhappy with me.nandini control yourself. You're thinking too much. Just before somedays you shake your hand with him and today you're behaving wierd, he is the boy. Yes this might be the reason because he is my first friend who is boy. Yeah this is only could be the reason of my this dismantled behaviour.

"What do you mean yours?? We are friends na." I asked slowly looking into his brown eyes, still trying to calming my those rapid heartbeats.

I saw his eyes turning soft as he take his hand back from the wall, uncaging me and i smiled on this victory but a little sad because he didn't give my answer yet.

"Come we'll discuss it leter. Firstly we should go inside because now all the guest are leaving so it's time to meet the bride and groom." I said try to avoid the topic i was exaggerating, I can't ruin our friendship because of the stupid answers which were still unfolded to me. He doesn't think in that way you're thinking nandu. Chuckling hurmourlessly i turned my back towards himself when he pull me with the jerk making my back collided with his chest.

I closed my eyes and lean on his strong chest, i can feel his inch and inch and his abs because of our closeness. I so wanted to go inside because I don't want to face some moments here which may cause a big trouble in our friendship afterwards, manik don't know what he's doing and i really don't know why his silence is affecting me so much.

"Kaha ja rhi ho............the answer of all your question is..............*his lips was almost touching my earlobe making current pass through my whole body and i shivered in his firm grip* you're mine ms.nandini moorthy." He completed and my eyes got widened as saucer pan and i can hear his calm breath through my ears because his lips were still touching my earlobe.