❣️chapter_12❣️

Thanks a lot guys. You guys always make me so happy so fulfilling my promise i am updating. A long update with 2500+ words.

Vote target- 110 votes

Comments- your choice lovely people.

******

"Nandu hurry up from last 15 minutes you're licking that stupid cone. We are running out of time, see it's 4.30 aunty must be waiting for you." Manik said while checking his watch meanwhile nandini was licking the icecream with her fingers, for a moment he smiled but suddenly made a stern face when found her looking at him.

"Hey if you really want to eat then buy yourself another one why staring on me like that??" Nandini pouted and manik face was like "what the fuck dude??"

"Seriously you are saying me this. You didn't let us go to any restaurant or any hotel because you want to have street food and after having just one bite, you were literally jumping for water and just for you, i was bearing this sunlight, here standing on the isolated street. Do you know ms nandini i have never been like this, i mean i have never brought icecream from the roadside." Manik gritted his teeth while confessing and nandini just look at him with open mouth.

"You have never brought icecream from street. So just tell me when you used to return from your school and see a icecream vendor outside in sunny day. What you used to do??"
Nandini asked curiously.

Manik nervously rubbed his hands together and said," in our whole school air conditioner was installed. Dad used to send me a car so my journey used to be so comfortable and i never got excited looking those street vendors selling their respective items rather i used to have a disgusting feeling about those people who buy from them."

Nandini frowned and her frown turned into fury when she heard his last line.she knitted her eyebrows while keeping her hands on the waist.

"If you are a prince and an abnormal human that doesn't means all of us like you. My school was also ac proof but still i used to have my child instincts and i was really happy with it and one more thing if you felt really cringey about all those street food then what are you doing with me. Why you had that icecream manik."
Nandini spell out and then questioned him which left him a little speechless.

"Vo........umm I don't know." Manik completed looking down.

"I think everything we wanted is complete now. Now there is reason to stay here. So let's move." Nandini said a little curtly and sat inside the car. Manik suffered this behaviour of her dejectedly and open the car door.

While driving he found her staring at the door weirdly. She very not too bubbly or not too shy, she's a reserved person and only talk with, whom she's comfortable with. Today she found them very different from each other. His lifestyle and her lifestyle is poles apart. He doesn't even see the pricetag before buying anything and she always firstly check her pocket before buying something. Though they were not poor but still her self-esteem has never permit her to waste money or buy lavish things which were just famous because of their brand name. She prefer simple things more. Spending very less money, the money her father earns giving his blood, sacrificing his sleep and most precious his time.

Manik felt really bad, really really bad. Though he was being genuine actually but somewhere he offended nandini. He shares his past and she shares her but in last she got embarrassed listening him that he disgusted the things she loved the most.

Suddenly manik saw childrens who were sitting on a footpath in this sunny day, they were looking at the nearby street vendors. They were looking at the food as if they are looking at heaven or a thing which is out of the world. He suddenly stopped the car and got down. Nandini look after him and then follow his moves. He stopped at the street food counter and buy so much food and icecreams.
Nandini looked amazed because he was doing just opposite of the convocation. He took them and sit between all of them and contribute the food among them.they looked very happy and nandini also shifting his thigh a little aside sit near with him. He smiled and she also smiled.