🏵️chapter_13🏵️

When finally his car stopped before her house, she got off from the car and look at him bending, through window. He smiled and he also got off  from his car and open the backseat.

"You girls shop too much." He took out her bags and she frowned.

"Yeah girls shop too much but not more than you mr. Manik. Today you almost bought the whole collection of men. My things got adjusted in just one backseat where your things had occupied your whole trunk,  filled with your bags." Nandini laughed looking at his expressions.

"Ok queen now show some mercy on this servants and go in. I also want to go to my house." Manik said and nandini hold his hand tightly.

"No manik today amma is at home so you have to come inside. Amma will be really happy to see you." Nandini try to drag him inside.

"Nandu i would love to meet aunty but i really can't because i want to give my mom her dresses, you know my mom also have a wedding to attend and i am really running out of time. So don't worry be happy i'll come next time for sure." He explained and nandini smiled.

"Ok bye. Thanks for taking me to shopping. Had a great time with you."
Saying this she just ran into her house smiling happily without even listening his answer. He just look at her with smile was playing on his red lips.

She opens the door and leisurely walk inside holding bunch of bags in her hand and other hand was resting on her side. Walking near sofa she threw herself on it with bags laying on the single sofa.

"Amma amma pani..........." She shouted and devika came out with pani and a cold soft drink." She kept the tray on the table and grabbing the corner of her dupatta start to rub her face with it meanwhile nandini just increase the ac temperature.

"I told you na nandu don't go out. You yourself is so careless and you also make that nice kid suffer in this sharp sunlight." Devika scold nandini.

"Amma hold on, hold on. I went out because you want me to and tell me without meeting him how can you say he is a nice guy." Nandini asked while folding her hands on her chest.

"I can say because you chose him and also because he just came on this short notice." Devika exaggerated and nandini just smile. After that nandini handed devika her Jewellery and dress and went inside the room taking her bag. She take a cold shower because it was evening time and then went to her bed.

She open her bag and found her ring and the simple neck piece she chooses her herself but found a red vartical velvet box  also. She curiously opened it and found a very beautiful and expensive diamond anklets. She gasped looking at their simplicity yet class. She didn't bought it then why they are here she thought. She called manik.

*******

Here on the other side manik was showing her mother the jewellery he just bought for her and rashmi become so happy to see her son's love and affection towards herself.

"My bachcha loves me so much." She hugged manik and manik hugged her back instantly.

"I love you mom." He confessed while rashmi just creased his hairs lovingly while hugging him.

"Vaise tell me manik how you bought so many clothes for you because as far as i know you,you just hate shopping." Rashmi said breaking the hug and manik look here to there to avoid the topic.

Suddenly his phone rang and looking at the caller id he smiled to the fullest while rashmi stare at him with a questioning look. He couldn't comprehend what to told her. One side his love and calling and on the other side his mother wants explanations. He palmed his face in embarrassment when he heard a free laugh of his mother.