💮chapter_20💮

"manik it's high time......now you should express yourself infront of her. Can't you see you have competitors here who has fighting for the same thing you want." Kabir spat and i look at him seriously.

"Exactly the same thing but she's not a thing.......she's a girl and she also have her choice. She will never go for any of them because she is mine." I answered very proudly.

"Don't be a fool manik. If not today then any other day you're gonna propose her then why not now. What if her parents fix her marriage somewhere else." He again scowled and i sighed.

"I still don't know about her feelings and vaise bhi I don't want to make her uncomfortable. What if she reject me and what if.............." He didn't let me complete and held his head making me confuse at his stupid gestures.

"I thought dhruv was the biggest fool but i was so wrong.......you are the big basterd at least he had expressed himself before her not caring about her decision but you.......you are thinking all negative and let the bad things evolve around you." He seethed and i got shifted on the bad in more comfortable position thinking what he just said.

"Kabir i know all you're saying is absolutely right but i told you what dhruv have for her is nothing in front of what i have for her. She must be something for dhruv but for me she is everything. He is just a little disturb after she rejected him but you can't even imagine what i will be, if by any goddamn chance she rejects me." I tried be cool but my voice creaked in between. He look at me worriedly yet sympathetically. He looked down and again looked at me.

"Ok brother it's just that i am just worried about you and want you to get married to her as soon as possible because she is one in million." Kabir smiled with joy and i felt proud then i smirked because this bastard always lit up my mood so it's my duty to make him happy too.

"Vaise it's been a long time I haven't  seen you the work which you do very often." I asked and he raised his eyebrows asking what then he looked at me as if he got what work that i was talking about.

"Vo don't worry i will prepare a new story for dhruv again." He said and i got confused.

"What??????"

"Yeah you said na I haven't done a work which i do often so it is saving you from the situation which you create by your over romantic nature and answer dhruv's stupid question so i will make one more story for him." He said as if he's the most innocent and humble man. I laughed listening him.

"I wasn't taking about that kabir. I waa talking about your phone calls. I haven't seen you talking to your girlfriend neither taking them on dates from so long. What happened??" I asked while laughing and he look at me cautiously.

"I broke up with all of them........." He said and i sat on my bad all shocked. He has a bunch of girlfriends and on valentines day he used to purchase the whole flower shop for them and even send me and dhruv to buy more flowers from the other shops. Thank god now we don't need to buy flowers.

"What did you just say, repeat it. Tell me how when why where tell me everything." I exclaimed while pulling him to sit beside me.

"You're going to settled with the girl you love and dhruv also have the same plan so i think i also live my life peacefully like a true gentle man and not a play boy. I also want to marry the one i love." He expressed and i found a foreign emotion on his face as he whispered the last line. My lips curled into the big smile and i encompassed him a big hug, covering him with my arms.

"Mera kabir badal rha hain!! Aage bad rha hain!!" I sang and he throw the pillow on me and laughed along with me.

"Baki sari cheezain will be handled afterwards but what about dhruv.......
We have to tell him everything on time and besides he has the full right to know about it." He said and i nodded. He is right. I have to tell dhruv everything in time or i might lost my friend.