💗chapter_14💗

Nandini widened her eyes in totally amazement and sudden realisation hit her as she clicked her fingers and signalled him to come out his expensive car. He suddenly got down and look at her with a wide smile.

"When you don't know how to drive how the hell do you drive then??" Nandini almost yelled meanwhile her mother hold her back stopping her from doing any fight.

"Nandu shut up, we can sort this out. Bachcha we are out." Her mother muttered softly in her ears making her take a deep breath while glaring at those insolent people before her who were smirking looking at her.

Looking at her mother kabir and manik both wished her and touch her feet beding down and she smiled and happily blessed them.

"Sorry aunty ji vo by mistake all these happened. We will be really grateful if you convience your jhansi ki rani daughter who is all ready to kill me." Manik taunted and nandini nose flared in anger and she was all ready to pounce when her mother pulled her away while laughing on his comment.

"No amma, i had hide it from you but last time when my car broke, he was the reason behind it." Nandini struggled in her mother's grip shooting draggers on manik, manik suddenly shut himself up and kabir laughed loud on this.

"It's ok beta he said sorry na." Devika try to hold nandini back and try to calm her down.

"Yes he said sorry to you but didn't you hear amma he called me a jhansi ki rani, last time i forgive him but he again repeat the same. He doesn't know the mean of sorry as well as he doesn't know how to drive." Nandini yelled on manik's face making him laugh out loud.

Suddenly back seat of manik's car got open and a healthy lady in late 40's come out. She walk towards them and look at the banter her son had created.

"I am really sorry beta, it's my son's fault. We totally accept that. I am asking sorry on his behalf. Hope you'll forgive him." She apologize looking at nandini. Her aura was oozing with warmness and so much of love. Nandini come to know instantly and touch her feet and rashmi happily give her blessings.

"Really sorry ma'am vo actually all of us are in the same college and he did it before too that's why i lost my control and shouted at him. Really sorry for my behaviour." Nandini apologize while explaining her and rashmi creased her head. Rashmi felt very good talking to her and felt a little attached on their first meet.

"It's ok so finally i have meet one girl with whom my sons talks to. Let's go in because i want to know more about you." Rashmi hold nandini's hand and also rashmi and devika greet each other and went inside meanwhile nandini was glaring at manik which was least affecting him.

After they went inside kabir bumped his shoulder with manik making him come back to the real surroundings.

"Bhai aaj tu ye bata ki tu uss bechari ke sath karna kya chahta hain!! That day that incident was a mistake but today after mumbling the car number, knowing that it's her car you intentionally dashed it with yours. Are you clearly out of your mind?? Thank god dhruv is not here or else he would have been asking me 200th of question because of your stupid acts. Vo mera dimaag khata hain and every time i had to create a story. I can't do this anymore. Mr.manik malhotra listen to me carefully if next time you create any trouble then take the responsibility also because i am gonna send dhruv to you with his 100s of question then make the compatible story according to your situation." Kabir just yelled on his friend while he was busy giving him a goofy smile.

"Kabir people just die for their friends and you can't just handle dhruv and his questions for me." Manik complaint like a kid elbowing him and in return kabir just gripped manik's throat.

"Abe saale log mar jate hain to tu kya maar hi dalega. Record tha mera ek sath 3 ladkiyo ko handle kar leta tha, per ab sirf dhruv aur uske stupid questions ko handle karta hu. Pta hain 30 girlfriend main se sirf 3 reh gyi hain, 27 ne break up kiya because i was not giving them proper time." Kabir whispered yelled while manik laughed out loud.