🌳chapter_29🌳

Manik entered his home with dhruv and kabir and found rashmi and raj having evening tea. Rashmi was pouring tea into two cups when her eyes catch the view of manik and without thinking anything she just ran to hug him. She didn't realise that manik was covered with the bandages, she just jump in his arms ended up hurting him. He hissed and closed his eyes while cupping his elbow and rashmi cried looking at him.

"What happened to you manik?? Where were you and how all this things happened to you??" Rashmi cried hugging him and he also hug her back.

"Mom had a little accident on heavy road on delhi. Don't worry i'll be fine soon." Said manik and saw his father was approaching him.

Raj just cupped his cheek and said,
"My son, where were you?? It's been a long time since we share a word. So please spend some time with me today and tell me everything that is happening in your life."

Manik hold his hand and look into his eyes directly,"what to explain dad?? I have heard that news of my marriage. You didn't even consider to ask me first. You didn't ask me whether i was ready or not."

Raj looked down and again look into his eyes,"just before 2 months i have asked you and you gave the bitter reply so i thought why not taking this decision, you know i have select her because she is perfect for you in all manners. She will make you really happy manik." Mr.malhotra said.

This time manik sighed deeply and without further argument he just stated simply,"I love someone else. Dad i love another girl and my happiness only lies within her." He said looking directly into raj eyes. Rashmi lips curled into a laugh where dhruv and kabir were still shocked. They come out of trance when they heard manik saying further.

"I don't know really dad which girl you have selected for me and on a serious note, I don't even want to know her because i have just got my match within a very beautiful girl who is not only has beautiful face but her heart is so beautiful. I can't live without her and i will only marry her and if not her then I won't marry any other women." He stated confidently and wait for some moments to hear the reply of his father.

Raj and rashmi hear his words attentively and look at him very shockingly. His each and every word have the determination and love that could melt anyone's heart. Raj smiled to the fullest and hug manik lightly because of his wounds.

"I am very happy beta. Just call her family for lunch. Me and your mom will talk to them and finalize the date of your marriage." Said raj with enthusiastic tone.

"But dad what about moorthy uncle?"
Said manik and again a frown appear on his forehead and rashmi gripped his shoulder to give him support.

"I didn't thought about it still but you don't worry i will tell him everything in my way." Raj said and this time manik hug him.

"No dad you won't say anything to him. Fault is mine so i will tell him everything in my way and promise me you won't intrude when i will convince him for not to do this marriage with me." Manik forward his hand and raj keep his hand on manik's hand.

"Manik i trust you but krishna is a simple man so please when you talk use some polite and simple words so that he won't get hurt neither you." Raj said and same time mr.moorthy entered inside through the main gate and greet everyone. All of them greet him back and rashmi went inside to get some refreshments.

Raj and krishna got settled on the couch and look each other awkwardly.

"Krishna you have came on the right time. I want to talk with you about something really important." Raj said breaking the silence.

"I am also here to confess really important." Krishna answered back.

"So ok let's start. Manik beta just say whatever you want to........." Raj point his hand towards manik and manik came forward.