❤️chapter_4❤️

Guys please do the honour to comment. Am i asking too much, i just want you guys to comment not too much but at least one. 🥺

************

Manik's pov

Again, again the same shit happened, why only me and my friend?? Kabir utilizes each and every chance that he gets because of his good looks but dhruv and me doesn't likes when girls throw themselves on us. We do unlike this and doesn't want any girls in our life because when a girl came with her so many Responsibilities came along with the doubt if she's right for my family or not? I have decided i won't make any girl part of my family unless i am very sure about her. Dhruv is also same like me he doesn't like when someone touch her specially girls.

Booooomm!!!!!

Wait what kind of a sound that was!! Oh i missed my friends behind, i was just thinking and walking that's why they both got left behind. I just look both of my sides and they both were no where so just to confirm what is happening i turned and got shocked as hell.........

I think i was praising dhruv too much. He is not that good or he started to stay with kabir more. Yeah this must be the reason of his this act. Totally crap........ He is laying upon a girl who is seeming to be struggling because of him but this bastard his smiling, maybe looking at her face. Well i just can not look at her face because of my friend's big body but why he isn't doing anything...........
......... He is the one who unlike the stupid girls more then me then why he isn't................... Ohh she must be really beautiful........... Thinking that my lips got curved into a evil smirk as holding my both bag straps on the shoulder with my both hands, I walked near him and bend down to get him out of his beautiful dream.

I just pull him from her and that girl was covering her face through her arm because of fear maybe but suddenly she remove her arm which she had folded on her face and i.......

Pov's end

Dhruv was smiling after getting up while nandini was correcting her beautiful maxi dress after getting up but manik was still staring at her face, the face her was red because of Embarrassment, the way her beautiful lips were hooked when she was checking herself......... The way her beautiful sea green eyes checking all the things after collecting them from ground. Manik was going crazy behind her beauty while kabir was smirking looking both of his extra gentlemen friends were staring on a girl from last 5 minutes. He coughed fakely to make his friends out of their beautiful land and dhruv suddenly looked serious after hearing his cough, he also correct himself but the most shocking part for kabir is manik was still looking at nandini without blinking.

"I am sorry, really really sorry. I was in hurry. Forgive me really sorry. Again sorry............... Accept it sorry."
Nandini mumbled with red cheeks because of embarrassment where dhruv was smiling goofily and kabir was looking at her innocent self which was affecting his stone heart also but his eyes went upto manik who was just staring at her face but nandini was asking apology to dhruv.

Kabir just widened his eyes looking at manik's expressions and then smirk when his eyes again travelled to dhruv who was smiling, after all his crush was just standing in front of him, why won't he be happy.

"It's ok sister, dhruv just accept your apology. You may go now." Kabir just smile genuinely making her smiled innocently and she nodding a yes thanks, she turned to go when kabir again stopped her.

"Hey beautiful girl, at least let us know your name." Kabir asked and before nandini could reply dhruv replied.

"Nandini................ Nandini moorthy....... " Dhruv just announced while manik close his eyes and whispered her beautiful name under his breathes. Kabir was looking at him and perceiving his behaviour silently.