🌤️chapter_33🌤️

No comments have been received by me. I am so sad. Why can't you people make me happy.
*******

soha was just wondering across the hall area very rapidly with her hands crossed on her chest, she was huffing in annoyance and fat tears were rolling down from her eyes more and more every time she sniffles. His brother was sitting across the big table just infront of his worried father and they  were looking at the devastated plight of soha khurana.

"Soha you shouldn't bothered about what they are doing!! They are in love with each other deeply and you must accept their relationship just like me. I also like nandini so much but i just can't force her to marry me." Her brother aryamann spell out very calmly when she sniffles more and turn her face to look at her brother.

"I don't know......how! don't know how stupid can you be?? How can you just sacrifice your love?? Aren't you feeling ashamed a little bit stating your failure so gladly?? I don't need you suggestion. I just want to have him at any cost. I won't think twice before snatching him  from that bloody nandini." Soha roared at her brother and he brother got angry.

"Shut up soha, don't cross your limits before me. I am your elder brother don't you dare forget that." Aryamann retorted more loudly pointing out his finger at her and she just shivered in fright.

"I am so sorry bhai but I can't help. I love him so very much. Just mend him by doing anything but just get him for me please bhai." Soha pleaded laying on her brothers feet and aryamann felt extremely shattered looking at her trauma.

"My princess, i know it's your dream to get married with the son of malhotras but we can't do anything if someone doesn't loves us. We can't force anyone to love us. He only loves nandini..........i saw that. I saw that in his eyes." Said aryamann remembering all their incidents where manik was just giving him warning to stay away from his nandini, his voice was threatenful and very confident.

"Bhai what are you saying?? Nandini have a boyfriend already who is nothing in comparison infront of the manik malhotra. She is just marrying him because of his money. Today i have met with her boyfriend and they were doing all lovey dovey stuff infront of everyone in college canteen." Stated soha wiping the corner of her eye that's when aryamann look at her keenly. He doesn't know soha had never seen the manik malhotra.

"What are you saying soha?? I don't believe you. A girl like nandini can't do something like this. I didn't seen her with anyone before."

"Bhai you don't know anything about her. She just plays with the feeling of people. Did you ever think why in this whole world you only like her or felt attracted towards her because she used the same spell on you which used on every rich guy before." Sneered soha and aryamann just wiped her tears.

"Soha don't talk rubbish. I felt attracted because she is really beautiful and innocent in all ways moreover I am liking the fact that she is getting married with a person like manik who loves her so much. They both deserves each other. I also want to marry her but i am not crying like you because we must feel happy when our liked once is taking good steps towards life. If you ever love manik then soha please control yourself and get ready for the ceremony." Said aryamann and soha just look at her father who was looking down. Somewhere feeling right about whatever aryamann was implying.

"You know what bhai i am not a coward like you. You can see this shitty thing with your eyes but i will myself go and unfold everything before him and raj uncle. I won't let her enjoy the life i deserve." Soha scowled in crying tone and went back to her room.

Mr.khurana and aryamann were looking at her state helplessly.

"Dad why didn't you stopped her when she was dreaming like that. You must have told her that future is not in our hands. We just can't force anyone to love us. That was you, who implanted this marriage thing in her mind and now she is out of control. Now listen to me loud and clear, if anything bad happen with my sister because of your mistakes then I won't forgive you ever." Aryamann seethed looking at their father who was sitting silently on the large sofa.