🌪️chapter_38🌪️

Manik was burning in totally jealously where whole college was looking at the boy who was hugging the girl tightly who has been engaged just before one day. Two most handsome faces at the same time staring at her beautiful one. Nandini just forget her world looking at the man she wished to see in her wedding, it was like her god is completing her wishes.

The man before her just broke the hug and swipe off her tears out of her face and kissed her temple. Manik was still rooted on his place because he could see the happy face of nandini and he doesn't want her to be sad just because of his own self.

"Bhaiiiiii............." Nandini once again broke into tears and hug her elder brother who took her into his protective arms and ruffle her hairs for a moment. It was the emotional moment for both of them because after the death of nandini's masi, krishna just send harsh to usa for better environment and his better future and he is coming after 5 years.

5 years it is a long time.

Probably very long.

Harsh just hold her hand and left the field totally ignoring manik and the whole crowd who were whispering incoherently. Manik was on his place where his team mates were muttering something amongst each other.

"Who was that guy bro?? How does he know your wife??"

"Exactly what bhabhi was doing with him?"

"Didn't you seen their hug?? I think there must be something really special between them." They were the comments that his team was making,
They were not trying to fill his heart with venom but they were trying to reason out the way to know how nandini knows harsh. After manik's whole team bombarded him with their non stop questions manik finally sighed.

"Guys just stop it. He must be someone to her. You guys don't worry i will ask her. Don't you remember after 5 days it's our wedding." Manik tried to be firm but anyone could hear the promptness and jealously in his voice.

Suddenly kabir laughed loudly.

"Of course after 5 days you wedding is going to be happened but did you see the firmness that harsh's hold was having on her wrist and nandini also totally ignored you as if you're not present here." Kabir jested and all of his team look at manik apologetically after slapping kabir numerous times.

"Just shut the fuck up kabir. Don't talk shit and i do believe her. I have my full faith on her. No matter who is holding her hand and whoever is talking with her but at the end of the day she is mine, my wife, my better half and mrs. Nandini manik malhotra. Did you get me or wanted to utter more shits." Seethed manik and left the ground behind.

Here manik's whole team was staring at his discarding figure with bewilderment because nandini just give him a solid reason to be angry but he didn't gave her any harsh reaction to her instead he is defending her before everyone. His whole team felt wow.

*************

At evening manik went to nandini's house with his parents for further discussion about marriage but found her no where. His eyes blazed with fire but he somehow controlled himself and continue to talk with krishna and devila as calmly as possible.

"I just can't see my daughter. Where is nandini??" Rashmi asked looking around and kabir and dhruv look at manik with notorious smile.

"Ji rashmi ji actually my son has came finally from usa so nandini just went to the market so that they both could choose according to nandini's choice. He came after long 5 years so nandini just want to be with him." Said devika and manik's anger has reached to 7th sky.

"You never told me krishna about your son. I was not knowing before that you have a son too." Asked mr.malhotra and mr. Moorthy just smiled.

"He wasn't with us before. He was living with his badi ma but now he'll be living with us." Explained mr.moorthy and they all have their drink.