🤎chapter_7🤎

Do votes & comments.
****

Reaching up to him she just kicked his car with her handbag making him come out from his car harshly. Nandini was angry to no extent where manik was just admiring her beauty with his beautiful eyes. She was obviously breathtaking and this time looking like a eyes candy to him which he desperately wanna devour.

" I thought you are just being nasty with me in college but i didn't knew you are so insolent. Why did you bang your car with mine deliberately because i can clearly seen that my car isn't invisible and big enough to see." Angry nandini just roared and manik just look at her face admiring her beauty.

Listening to all the banter, kabir and dhruv just jump out of the car and look at the scenario. By now both of them just come to know what is happening.
Kabir just spare a glance on angry nandini then the broken backlights and then look at manik who was just looking at her face not saying anything. He deliberately bumped his shoulder with manik to make him aware of the actual things happening around him.

"Oh yes ha, so what you were saying?"
Manik asked after coming into his senses and nandini just gave him sharp glare and he glared her back. Then he look at the damage he has done.

"You broke my car, for the first time my father give me his car and you broke it. You know firstly people like you don't let girls prove themselves and then blame girls for their remiss driving. You should be ashamed." Nandini just seethed trying to control her anger.

"Ok it's my fault i accepted because don't know how i just zoned out but why are you making a fuss over it. Just forget it and give me your car i'll pay the damage." Manik imparted regardless making nandini clutch her purse more tightly furiously.

"Ok then let's not make a fuss over here let's do one thing." Nandini said very sweetly pushing manik aside from his car front and picking up a brick from the plants area she broke his headlight making kabir and dhruv open their mouth in amazement.

"Don't worry mr. Manik, don't make a fuss i'll pay the bill." Manik just looking at her sharply romantically but his friend thought he was angry.

"Ok so miss nandini moorthy tell me what you want me to do." Manik asked softly still staring at her face.

"Ask apology right now because when we make some damage we should asked apology instead of showing your money power so ask apology right now." Nandini scowled.

"Ms. Nandini moorthy today i mr.manik  is asking a apology from you for breaking your car and even i repent for all those mistakes i have made in past. Is that ok now ms.nandini??" Manik acted like a gentle man and then give a humourless look at nandini, making her walk forward while glaring him.

She couldn't walk as she was harshly pulled by her elbow, she give a sharp look at manik and scowled while struggling in his tight grip.

"What's your problem now?? What do you want??"

"What do i want is another thing firstly you tell me why did you broke these headlight deliberately. Do you know how expensive they are??" Manik said while gritting his teeth making navya and mukti drooling over himself because his cheekbone was visible along with his muscles which were popping out from his shirt.

"You both, what are you doing guys? Just make me free from this insolent brat." Nandini shouted but they both were so much indulged into their admiration session, they couldn't heard her and manik laugh his heart out watching nandini expression and his both friends also laugh making nandini angry to the extremest.

"See you both friends are supporting me so you are suppose to do what i ask??" Manik said leaning towards her ear making dhruv a little angry. He tried to apart them but stopped by kabir who held him on his place.