💓chapter_44💓

Just wiping the corners of his eyes, he just look at nandini and squeezing her cheeks a little he made her lips curved in 'o' and perfectly open for his convience. Manik never wanted their first intimate touch to be like this but their first kiss was not actually a kiss but a treatment to make nandini awake.

He slowly slowly bend down and took her lips into his. He started to blow the air inside her mouth and nandini was laying unconscious. He continued to blow unless he felt some moments from other side. After long 5 minute, he felt nandini's fingers were trying to hold his shoulder. Manik just broke the connection of their lips instantly and look at her.

Red nose with whole red face and eyes were teary but a smile was lingered on her lips. She was still holding his strong shoulder no matter how difficult she was feeling to arch her hand at that time.

"You didn't married her no. Tell me manik, did you??" She rasped out but manik started at her innocent face.

He cupped her red cheek and said lovingly, "didn't i told my wife that i  belongs to her her only? Why would i go to any other girl then? My nandu you're my only love and i made the difference between you two, the moment when i touched her hand." Nandini smiled with satisfaction.

Manik felt her grip on his shoulder was loosing and slowly slowly she just fall on the bed unconscious. He tapped on her cheeks multiple times but she was laying still, the cold sweat beads were rolling down from her forehead and manik was shaking her uncontrollable. Without wasting any moment manik just picked her up in arms and ran out.

When he stepped out he saw everybody was staring on his terrible self, whole face was sweaty with tension, eyes were blood red with anger and misery and hands were trembling because of the fear that was flaring up from his heart.

"What happened where are you taking her??" Harsh questioned eyeing manik with worry.

"She came into senses but after saying few words she again fell unconscious with ice cold body. I am taking her to the hospital." Manik said without stoping his approach towards the main exit.

Rashmi and alia cried hugging navya and mukti as devika was already unconscious after listening the news of nandini's astray. Nandini's face was deep red with shoulder slumped, there was no moment in her body that's why manik just rushed to the hospital without giving any answer. Kabir, harsh and dhruv went behind them.

Here alia and rashmi were glaring soha who was looking at them shamelessly.

"How dare you do this to my bhabhi?? How could you ruin her wedding with my bhai??" Alia cried while growling at shameless soha.

"I told her multiple times to get out of my way but that shameless nandini wasn't listening. I want manik at any cost that's why i took this step but see that bitch is still saved and i couldn't just marry my love." Soha sneered with sharp eyes and alia and rashmi glared her.

"Just because of you devika ji is unconscious and my daughter in law is laying on hospital bed. I swear to god if anything happens to her then i will show you hell." Rashmi growled in anger.

***********

Hospital

Manik was standing outside the emergency ward, wating for the doctor to come and inform him about the good condition of nandini. He was still wearing his sherwani of his wedding and dhruv and kabir were clutching harsh from both sides as he was just leaning on the door beside bench. He was so worried about his only sister with whom he couldn't just spend his time. He was very upset but he just maintain his calm as this time each person of his family need him really.

Soon the light of operation theatre got off and doctor came outside. The whole croud just approached doctor hastily and asked him with urgency encompassing him from each side.