🌼chapter_15🌼

Manik, nandini and kabir were talking while devika and rashmi were taking being a little seperated from youngsters. Nandini was laughing with manik and kabir when a boy approached them.

"Hey could you tell me, where is the way to washroom??" He asked looking at nandini, she got shocked.

Manik laughed and kabir got a little furious,"hey are you blind or being insolent, she is a girl so how would she know where is men's room??"

"Ohh sorry i didn't recognise that. Again sorry." The boy Apologize decently and went away.

Kabir look at him with disbelief and manik laughed out loud.

"I think nandu someone must have told him about your peculiar prefrences. Don't you remember what banter you have created last time." Manik laughed and nandini just elbow his stomach.

"It was no joke at all that was just trying to hit on nandini. I could see that in his eyes, he so wanted to talk to nandini." Kabir whispered and nandini just pushed that thoughts off nodding her head in no, not believing at all what kabir said. Kabir passed a look at manik and manik look at nandini and found her not at all bothered with that.

"It was nothing like that. You are overthinking kabir." Saying this nandini just went to the counter to take a drink for herself.

"Nandini is too innocent to pay attention to these things but being a boy, i can clearly see that man was taking so much interest in nandini." Kabir said to manik pointing his finger towards nandini who was taking the drink and then at the same boy who was approaching her with wide smile on his lips.

Manik look at this and made his eyes widened while nodding hysterically.
He went to nandini with jet speed and holding her elbow he just pull towards the table they were standing before.

"What was that manik?? Why did you pull me??" Nandini asked while rubbing her elbow, manik look at her elbow and taking it in his palm he rubbed it softly, trying to remove the pain, he had caused her intentionally.

"Sorry...............did you get hurt?? Show me nandu??" He apologized instantly making her look into his eyes, while she shook her head as no making him smile too.

"You can never hurt me manik." She confessed making his smile more wider. He said yes and they both look at each other for a long time when a loud cough irritated them, eventually breaking their moment.

"What is your problem kabir, if you have any problem then just get lost. Can't you see your bhai is talking with your bha............. *Kabir open his eyes like saucer pan* with someone. Now just go away." Manik try to give kabir hint that he needs privacy but kabir being kabir show his shameless ways not leaving them for a second.

Suddenly a soft music started to play in the background and all of them were shaking their heads, totally enjoying it. Manik slightly forward his hand towards nandini asking her for a dance.

"Manik i don't know how to dance?? You go with someone else. It would make you more comfortable and you'll enjoy more with someone else." Nandini suggested watching around searching a girl for manik meanwhile he was staring on her still.

"I want to go with you and i will go with you only." Saying this manik try to pull nandini but she just look at her amma who was so much involved with rashmi into the conversation.

Manik just pull nandini with himself and ask to devika,"aunty can i have a dance with your daughter?? She is having your fear. Can you give us your consent??"

"Nandu bachcha it's just a dance and you don't need any permission. Manik beta take her." Devika give her consent but nandini was still hesitate to dance because she have never been on the dance floor and here manik was asking her for a couple dance.