🌵chapter_43🌵

"i can't marry her. I can never marry her."

People gathered there in the marriage hall started to whisper multiple things among themselves where all the family members were very shocked to react. Suddenly raj appeared from behind and yelled at his son.

"Manik, are you bloody out of your mind? You love nandini then why you're making a fuss overhere. How dare you say no to this marriage? No body gives you the right to play like this." Raj's yelling just pushed him to remove the sehra and look at his angry father who was all ready to kill him by his eyes.

"Ha beta manik ye aap kya keh rhe hain! Aap shaadi se kyu mana kar rhe hain vo bhi aaj ke din." Devika cried digging her face in harsh's embrace and manik got up from his place and came in middle of the hall.

"All of you have the right to ask me but nobody ask me why i did that. Why i said no to the girl whom i love more than my own life." Manik yelled and everybody looks at him.

"Manik just beat around the bush and tell us what's the reason behind your this madness." Kabir yelled this time and manik look at the bride keenly.

"She is not my nandini, she is someone else." The whole room gasped with this confession of his and manik just look at the bride sharply with no warmth in his eyes.

"What are you saying manik?? She is our nandini only and how can you say this that this isn't our nandini." Shouted harsh who was trying to maintaining his calm till now.

"I am saying only the truth harsh, yesterday i asked nandini to show me her henna and i saw my name written there in her palm in black colour and today there is no name in her plam and henna is also not that dark like yesterday. Nandini who just used to shiver even with my one look is now holding my hand firmly without any awkwardness. She is not my nandini because she doesn't have anything like my nandini." Roared manik looking at the particular direction where that girl was sitting wearing the wedding dress.

"Yes, yes, yes i am not that poor nandini, i can never be. I just hate her. She just can't take my place. Only i have the right to be called as mrs.manik malhotra how dare you give that space to someone like nandini." The bride yelled after throwing her veil on the floor and everybody gasped looking at soha in bridal dress.

Where everyone was shocked, manik was just trying to reign in his anger. He was shaking in anger.

"What the hell is this soha? What are you doing here. Where is nandini?" Yelled aryamann on his younger sister with gritted teeth and soha just laugh like a witch.

" This place was always mine when i told you to convience manik for our marriage. You always said manik loves nandini why don't you understand bhai once i'll enter in his life he will fall in love with me and you manik why did you chose her over me. What does she has that i don't. I just loved you with all my heart, with all my soul then why just can't you give those feelings to me back. You even know her touch, you even know how dark her henna colour was. Why manik why???" Soha yelled crying bitterly where manik was all ready to kill her.

Today manik was all ready to cross his limits as now someone have tried to break his marriage with his nandini, his love is at stake. He loves nandini more than his life. His eyes were blazing with fire and for the first time a girl's tears were not affecting him, they were just raising his temper. He just took one intidimating step towards soha and dhruv and kabir gripped him from sides.

" You shameless girl, i thought you're just hurt but i was wrong. You're obsessed with my son and i rashmi malhotra will never accept you. Just tell me where is our daughter in law before i call the police." Growled rashmi with red face where devika was still crying.