💛chapter_8💛

Thanks a lot each one of you to give me so many comments but guys please do votes also. They also matters so much.

*****

******

As dhruv and kabir pull nandini out she suddenly cried clinging to kabir, while he kept subbing her hairs consoling her, meanwhile manik just comeout from the washroom correcting his coat and her handbag was in his hands. She kept sobbing being with kabir when manik pulled her close to himself and wipe her tears looking into her beautiful green eyes.

"These basterds don't deserve your tears nandini. Don't waste them, they're precious." Manik said wiping off her fat tears which were rolling down from her eyes carelessly.

Feeling very lonely and suffocated nandini just pulled manik and hug him tightly letting her tears wet his expensive shirt. She sobbed hugging his bicep and he just take her into his arms more and more. They were hugging when they heard throat clearing sound and due to this they had to broke apart.

Firstly navya and mukti were having notorious smirks but when they saw nandini face they just ran and hug her deeply then kabir and dhruv make them understand the whole situation.

"Thanks a lot manik for saving my life if you wouldn't come on the correct time then they would had done something so wrong to me so thanks for your this favour." Nandini again confessed and manik just look at her and then laugh try to cheer her up.

"Ok ms. Nandini ok but firstly you tell me what you were doing in mens room. I didn't knew that you were like that from inside." He joked and all of them laughed where nandini being embarrassed just punched his bicep lightly.

"My eyes were burning so that's why i just entered into wrong room not acknowledging where i was entering."

"Now let's go guys, see it's 12.00 already." Navya said looking into her watch.

"Yeah right come on girls we are dropping you to your house. So let's go." Manik declared.

"No we have car and we'll mange." Nandini try to oppose but she just got a glare from manik making navya and mukti giggle looking at nandini face.

"Ok manik by the way we are going to stay at nandini's place tonight." Navya said and mukti nodded.

"Cool then, now let's leave." And they headed towards the exit.

After that kabir and dhruv took one car and manik, nandini, navya and mukti took nandini's car with manik on driver seat, nandini was on passenger seat and navya and mukti were sitting backwards. Nandini was looking out throughout the whole journey feeling and good and safe and keep saying thanks to god who today send manik and save her modesty. Manik knew that she needs time so he didn't bother her this time and keep driving towards her home watching the ways in gps.

Nandini got a little scared when car halted with a loud screech sound and manik told her to get off from the car. She did and also mukti and navya did and after 2 or 3 minutes kabir and dhruv reached there.

"Ok so now good night nandini.......  *then looking back* mukti, navya now it's late and i should go back." Manik said with tired voice and they greeted each other.

"Ok so now bye." Manik said and turned to go when nandini hold his hand stopping him. He again turned and raised his eyebrows asking her why she did stop him.

"Just because of me you guys couldn't have your dinner so let's go in and let's have dinner together." Nandini said looking into his eyes and he smiled.

"But nandini it's night time and you must be tired so let's leave this plan for some other day right. You should take rest." Kabir suggested and nandini's face fell.