🌀chapter_28🌀

"I don't want to stay here anymore. I want to go to my home and sort the shit out with everyone. I want to tell my father everything." Manik roared and kabir and dhruv look at him seriously.

"Manik you're not enjoying holidays here. You're in the hospital and  here you have to follow some rules and regulations when doctor will discharge you then only you can leave." Said kabir and again start his work on laptop.

"Come on manik just 4 hours then doctor themselves will give you a discharge. You know there is a good news roshan uncle send marriage proposal for you but uncle decline." Dhruv informed and manik just want to bang his head on wall.

"Now who the hell roshan uncle is?? What the hell is happening in my life except for nandini's father all the fathers in city is sending proposals for me. Knock some senses in moorthy uncle." Manik whined holding his head and dhruv laughed.

"Roshan uncle is father of soha, the one who proclaimed you as hers on that basketball day. They are on no. 2nd in city. Bro she is literally behind you." Dhruv said and manik answered.

"I don't want to see her face. You know she tried to insult my nandu so many times. Don't know what she wants. Krishna uncle is so sweet but right now his daughter is also equally responsible for the trash that is happening in my life. Don't know what my father saw in her that he officially announce her as my wife."

"Just talk to nandini. She must be crying whole night watching you like this." Dhruv answered while forwarding his phone.

"Yes she must be............" Manik whispered and close his eyes and he found nandini with a tiffin when he finally opened them.

"Nandu you don't know how much i miss you." Manik confessed and she just sit beside him in return. Her face was slightly red and she look into his eyes directly when he hold her hand in his grip and creases her back palm with his thumb pad.

"Ro rhi thi...........mere liye!!" He just said casually and in return she just fall on his chest and cried..........she cried  until her heart was satisfied.

Manik was holding her waist and signalling his friends to go out and when dhruv was about to go kabir hold his hand after shutting the laptop. Kabir just show manik his eyes.

"People are suffering because of your this love fever and you want privacy. Aren't you ashamed?? Nandini please open your mouth and tell me what bomb you want to blast on us. Nandini  if you want to tell us that you're already married then please bring a bottle of poison so that manik could die peacefully because if ye sala zinda raha to iske pyaar ke chakkar main hum sabko zehar khana hoga." Kabir sneered  looking at manik meanwhile dhruv laugh like hell.

Manik just keep looking at nandini who was crying hiding her face in his chest. After getting relaxed kabir also look at nandini and then ask manik signalling then what happened but he couldn't say anything. Kabir walk upto her and look at her face.......her red nose and big green eyes....and tomato red face.

"Kya hua bachcha.....i was just joking. Why you're crying like this....see all of us are totally fine. Don't worry i myself will talk to your father." Kabir said wiping her tears and she cried hugging him.

"I think......i am only responsible for his this health. I have made him like this........." She cried and this time kabir glared at manik who look here and there.

"Ohh so you were the one who bring him the bottle of sasti daru.........." Kabir said and nandini look at him perplexed.

"Matlab......"

"Matlab ye ki......after having a conversation with you he went to the local bar and bought those cheap and unhealthy wine bottles and after drinking them he made himself like this." Kabir said and nandini look at him after turning around.