🪴chapter_45🪴

Hey guys it's been a while since my followers are not increasing. Please do follow me. It's an request. Not too much but at least make them 2K. I hope i would get to see 2K on my profile soon.

After a month of manik exams, the date has been finally selected for the marriage, this time each person was present there as per her choice and her eyes were shinning with happiness. Manik did every possible thing in these 3 months to make her feel good and not to make her reminisce again about the psychopath act that happened 3 months ago on their marriage day.

So many things changed in those 3 months, manan just celebrated their 6 months anniversary of their first meeting and keep their marriage on the same date. Nandini just forgive soha wholeheartly as according to her that wasn't soha's fault because extreme love sometimes cause troubles in relationship. Aryamann thanked nandini millions of time and send soha to london for better state of mind.

Aryamann, harsh and manik has turned out to be great of the friends and nowdays kabir and dhruv getting jealous because of their bond. Today is the day of manik's wedding and aryamann was making the tie knot standing before manik while tie was handing around manik's standing shirt collars.

"Just look at this keenly, this black one or this blue one." Aryamann asked for the 19th time in a while because manik was giving him distinct answers each time he ask about tie. Aryamann was holding his head this time watching manik rubbing his nape in confusion.

"Why are you asking so many times bro? Just grabbed the oppertunity and choke him because this bastard has almost broke my back in his wedding." Kabir jested while laying on his back on the beautifully managed bed for the couple.

Kabir didn't realise that this bed was especially made for the first night for manan unless manik himself approached him and kicked his ass to get off from his bed.

"Can't you see it's my decorated bed. Especially for my wedding night, how dare you lay on it." Sneered manik and kabir just look at him dumbfounded.

"Wow i have heard somewhere that people got changed after their marriage but i am shocked to see you changed just before some hours of your marriage. Wow just wow." Said kabir with offended tone.

"I am not changed by the way aryamann, did you meet sneha. Mom told me that your mother wants her to be your bride. So when you're going to meet her." Manik said with teasing tone.

"Oh my god! I don't know why my mom is just behind sneha. I just show her nandini and she was so happy to meet her then she ask her if she is having a cousin and nandini said yes. I know sneha must be really good just like nandini but i need little time to get over with nandini." Aryamann said and manik look at him cautiously and kabir laughed over manik's expressions.

"Don't look like this manik. It's ture that my heart will take time to get over with nandini but my feelings will never bother you but yes, I promise you one thing, if i like sneha then i will say yes for her." Aryamann said and manik got a smile.

"Now i am ready and you too get ready after all you're going to meet sneha tonight." Manik teased and aryamann just shook his head.

After that kabir and aryamann started to get ready as they have others works too. Here in the main hall, all the guests were talking and laughing when harsh entered with a big plate inside. Here alia was looking all beautiful in her baby pink saree and she was struggling with her earing, she was pouting and making some cute faces sometimes. She was too indulged with her earing that she didn't see harsh and fall upon him.

The loud sound of fall of some metalic thing spread through the whole hall and people saw them. Where harsh was trying very hard to get up alia was just staring on his handsome face. She had her hands on his each shoulder and staring at him.  Harsh was applying force to get up from the ground but he found alia wasn't even trying, he looked at her.