🌺chapter_27🌺

Nandini leaned on her bed silently when she heard a faint sound of clicking and she seen the doorjamb was spinning halfly and knowing that someone is entering, she wiped her tears harshly. Her face and especially her eyes were evident how much she had cried.

You know whoever had written or mentioned that love hurts is totally correct and as we know people have always said things with their experiences, so today nandini was totally sank into the deep ocean of pain...........which also possessed 10% partition of love. Nandini was crying remembering each and every moment that she had spend with manik when door was flung open and her father entered inside. Looking at him nandini got frightened and try to gain her calm back. Her surroundings were too chaotic for her right now so she just want to cross this phase as soon as possible because she knew after clearing all the obstacles she'll finally reached near manik.

Her father just walked and kneeled before her, her father was staring at his little princess with agony because she was the same princess who hadn't shed not even one tear in past because krishna and devika had never permit her to but nowdays whenever krishna look at her, he got her partly in pain or tears. As if someone has snatched her smile and filled her life with so many bad things. Looking at her father with gloomy eyes nandini just threw her arms around him and hug him tightly sobbing in his arms.

A strong father and a very strong person like krishna felt so emotionally weak and his eyes formed water in them partly. She hugged him tightly sobbed in the warmth of her father.

"You don't have to cry my baby girl, your mother has cleared everything and i have no problem with that. It's ok bachcha no need to cry like this. Shh bachcha stop. Don't cry." Krishna try to woo her but she sobbed more.

"I couldn't muster the enough courage to face you papa. I just can't face you." She sobbed again and her father hold her in his strong grip.

"Shh nandu i will talk to raj about this and i know he will understand me. Now come and have your food because your mother is telling me that you haven't had your meal properly from some past days." Krishna ask her and wipe her tears and in return nandu just looked down.

"Papa sometimes we are confused but when we finally come to know what we want........we found ourselves very very far away from them." Nandini said holding her father's hand and krishna give a gentle squeeze to it.

"If you're the reason behind your own miseries then you can be reason for your happiness also because it's only we, who ruin and make things suitable for ourselves. Life is giving you another chance so i will suggest you to don't ruin it and make it count. After clarifying everything with him take him home. I want to meet him." Krishna make her understand and she just hugged her father more tightly.

"Papa you're the best father anyone can have." Nandini exclaimed and krishna just pecked her head.

********

"Raj you didn't told me in prior about your decision. Don't you know what marriage is. Don't you know what happened when a alliance break  in our society. Why raj why you did that??" Rashmi growled at her husband who was smiling for now.

"What do you mean rashmi?? Why alliance will break?? This alliance will only bring happiness for our family because an angel like girl will walk in our house." Mr.malhotra said while getting up from the bed.

"Raj our son love someone and she's not less then an angel. She's a very beautiful girl with all the etiquettes and morals. I even know her mother and her family is so good." Rashmi said with tensed voice and all the happiness of mr.malhotra flew away out of the window and he kept looking at his wife.

"What are you saying rashmi and if things were really like this then why you didn't told me before about this. Why you have never mentioned this?? I have promised krishna now."