Chapter 6

Abhimaan's POV:

Sunday went in a blur as we went to Shivika's parents house. Both the families get along together quiet well and I am happy about it. My phone vibrated again and I ignored it again since the moment I told Areesh about me being married to Shivika, my student, he is teasing me either on call or messages. I mean you are a grown up now behave like the one na. We left Sharma's house after having dinner, we all were very tired so we went into our respected rooms and slept.

I woke up because of the not so pleasant sound of hair dryer. I prefer complete silence and darkness while sleeping.

"Good morning" Shivika wished me and I returned it with a smile. She gestured towards the clock and on clue I left the bed, did my morning routine and went downstairs for breakfast. After breakfast I left for school not before asking Shivika to left for school with me but she declined politely saying that it will make the things a bit awkward for her in school.

How? my mind asked me

'I don't know' I replied

My first lecture is in class 12 B and Shivika is in that section only. Its hell difficult for me to focus when that divine beauty sits in the front row. I entered in the class and what I saw there shocked me to the core.

.

.

.

.

.

.
That girl just didn't slap my Shivika in front of me.

"That's what happened when you have eye on someone's boyfriend" that bitch yelled and turned around.( Well I don't want to call my student a bitch but tell that to the organ that is supposed to pump blood). All color left her face when she saw me standing near the door.

"S...sir I....I " she tried to explain herself but I cut her off.

"Why you slapped her" I demanded and waited for good 2 min but silent was all that I get. Shivika was trying her level best to hold her tears but they betrayed her.

"Follow me" I said. I was beyond angry but I am teacher and I have to control myself. We were standing in front of the Principal's office.

"So...sorry sir I ..I am rea..lly sorry" she said but I ignored her and take both of them inside. I explained everything what I saw in the class. Principal asked that bitch ,Vanshika about the matter. But she just shrugged and accepted that she slapped Shivika because she don't like her. Stupid little Bitch. Principal rusticated her for 1 week. It was already second period when everything got settled. We both left to our respected classes. Whole time I was thinking, what Vanshika meant when she said 'that what happened when you have eye on someone's boyfriend' I want to ask this to Shivika but I don't want her to relive that incident.

Shivi----Going out wih Amanpreet .... Will be late today .... I hope you won't mind.

No, enjoy yourselves, and I wanna know about today's incident

Shivi---- will tell you later

👍

Fine I can wait till night.
'You can?' my mind asked me
'Yup I can' I snapped

Shivika's POV:

After informing Maan about my plans with Aman, I switched off my phone and throw it in my bag. I entered in Aman's house and greeted her mother. She kissed my forehead. This is like a second home for me. In the past also, whenever I had a fight with my mother, I used to come here. Aunty is really sweet and a great cook. She gave us both a glass of water , Aman and me and then we went to her room.

"What she meant when she said 'that's what happened when you have eye on someone's boyfriend'" she asked me sounding so desperate.

"Well you remember Ashmit" Ashmit is Vanshika's boyfriend I don't know for how long.

"The one from MK sir's tuition" We used to go to Mk sir for tuitions as our old maths teacher, I mean the one before Maan. I don't want to be disrespectful or something but he was the worst teacher I have ever seen. Well leave it , I don't want to talk about him.

"Yup" I replied

"So what"

"On Saturday he made a pass on me.. in the mall.... remember when I went to the washroom for some time and you and Kavya Di were busy buying those slutty lingeries for me " I explained her.

"Were those slutty lingeries helped you last night in getting your fucking hot husband's...." I cut her off because I don't want her to complete that sentence its ughhh.. I explained her everything and the only thing that caught her attention is ' slutty lingerie' this girl is unbelievable.

"NO, I am still a virgin and am planning of being the one till graduation at least"

" you are...."

"who want delicious homemade cookies?" Aunty cut her off. She put a plate full of homemade cookies in between us. I shoved one cookie in my mouth and it was delicious. I told you na she is sweet and a great cook.

I spent some more time with Aman and left before dinner. I wanna go home before dinner as I want to help mom. I entered into my bedroom, Maan was not there, I changed my clothes and left my room. I helped mom in preparing dinner. We settled on Rajma- Chawal for dinner. After dinner we all talked for some time (family time yeahha) and then retired to our respective rooms.

"Wanna explain today's incident" Maan asked me calmly. I explained everything to him.

"So, you said no to him na ?" he asked me, he was looking at me so intensely as if reading me.

"Y..yeah" why am I stuttering?

"Why are you stuttering" Kill me now

"Aviii" I just shrugged and tried to leave that room . keyword- tried. He hold my wrist and made me sit on my previous position.

"Believe me I wont betray you" I said looking into his eyes. He left my wrist , I went into closet changed into something comfy came back into my room and laid down on my side of the bed. After one or two minutes he encircled his long arm around my tiny waist and pulled me towards his hard chest. I tried to come out of his hold.

Why?' my mind asked me

' I wanna go pee'

' girl, you are hopeless' my mind said as if laughing at me

"Sleep" Mann commanded and I closed my eyes. Well time to sleep. Good night

************************************************************************************************

How was the update guys?

Excited for the next chapter ?? 💁

Vote, Share and comment ❤️❣️