Chapter 8

Parth is the cutest❤️❤️

********************************

Anamika's POV:

I walked down the hallways of the college. It was raining heavily. There was no one around. I took a look at my watch and realised it was 8 in the morning. I frowned. People should have been roaming around by now. Was college closed??

As I kept walking, I heard footsteps of someone I turned around and darkness was all that I got. I started panicking. Where is the next turn??. I walked faster and faster and at some point I started running.

I ran and ran.

Suddenly I tripped on something and fell Face down. I can feel something wet on my temple. Bringing a hand to the side of my head, I realised what it was. Blood

I screamed when I feel someone pulling my hair backward. A shiver of terror run down my spine, when I saw who that someone was.

He was Crunched down to my eye level, with a fistful of my hair in his hand. His once handsome face was now pulled in an evil sneer. I looked behind him and gasped. His whole group was there. All of them .

"Let's have some fun. What do you say babygirl"

I sat straight on my bed. I was sweating buckets. I pulled the sheets closer to my body as if they are going to save me from monsters. Monsters of my past. After calming down, I went to the washroom did my morning routine. I wore a black Skinny jeans and a red and white full sleeves top. I left my apartment , took a cap and went directly to hospital. One of my friend told me about Dr. Ryan, I have had seen many doctors in past and nothing happened. I didn't get rid of those nightmares. They are following me everywhere I go.

Shivika's POV:

"Next Monday, there will be a test. And only those students who will score above 85% will go to Ramanujan Museum. School is sponsoring this trip. Work hard. All the best for your test." Mann announced. I am really excited for the trip. Not only because I love trips and maths is my second love but also because it's going to be our first trip together.... Well not so romantic but still. I am gonna work very hard for this trip.

I went directly to my home after school. I don't wanna waste a single minute as it's Saturday and we have test on Monday. Mann was not there when I reached home.

Maybe he is with his friends.

Yaa maybe.

I ate my lunch and started preparing for my test. It was already past four and there were no sign of Mann. I called him many times but his phone was not reachable. Now I am getting tensed. As I was about to go downstairs, Mann came in the room exhausted.

"What kept you so long ?" I know I am being a bitch here as he is so tired and he needs rest but right now I don't care.

" I was busy" was all he said before going into washroom.

" Care to explain" I yelled inspite of knowing that he is not gonna reply.

" I am really tired. Can you make coffee for me please"

" Okay.... But I need explanation" I siad and he sighed.

After some time I came back to our room only to find him sleeping. How he managed to look so cute all the time.