Chapter 23

Abhimaan's POV:

Today shivi's result got released. She got pretty good marks. Firstly I thought of wishing her personally but then I remembered how her mum treated me last time so instead I wished her on phone.

" Hii " she said. Why is she becoming rude to me. Have I done something wrong. Something I am not aware of. But thankfully this time atleast she is talking to me. Yaa I didn't call her directly.

" Finally you think of talkin' to me . So how is your result " I asked her.

" Don't you know about my result, you are my teacher you already got a list " she replied back.

" Yaa, I just called you to congratulate you. " I said and hung up without waiting for her reply.

I don't understand where did I go wrong. What have I done to deserve this behaviour. Instead of supporting me like a good life partner she is showing me these tantrums. its not like I have some problems with them. But at this time when my best friend is not with me, my sister is going to get married to someone she didn't like. Now I started feeling like I have done a terrible thing by marrying a child. Yes maybe she is 18+ but she is nothing more than a kid. Her maturity level is zero and I don't think I can cope up with her anymore. One last time I am gonna try to talk to her and if this thing continues then I am gonna switch everything off.

Knock knock

" Yaa comein" I yelled

" I am going out with Ryan... Okay?" Kavya asked

" Yaa sure" I replied back. Maybe shivi and I should also go on a date. Yaa maybe tonight.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Shivi's POV:

God for how long did I sleep. 8 missed calls from Abhimaan. Maybe its something important. should I call him back. But I am not talking to him so calling him back wont look good. But 8 missed call what if something have happened. Shitt. what should I do....Yessss

.

.

.

.

.

" May I come in dii?" I asked dii. well I am already in her room but that's what siblings do na

" You are already in my room" di said and I laughed my ass off..... soon she too joined me " So what was the matter... why are you here" Dii completed

" I need your phone " I said... She is gonna ask question I should prepare a good lie

" Why do you need my phone?"

" Oh di I ..need to call aman we were talking and in the middle my phone's battery died so I need to inform her..... So can I if you don't mind " I said I know I know I am a good liar .

" Yaa ohkay sure" I took her phone and immediately called abimaan. I can change voice I am pretty good in that.

" Hello" Maan said from the other side

" Hello Abhimaan... I just call to check upon you" I said in di's voice. Now I am nervous what if he recognises my voice. Shit Shivi you are a idiot. Ofcourse he is gonna recognise your voice. shitt shit shit

" Lets meet today at XYZ café. its been a lot time since we talked. And moreover I need to know what's going in your life lately apart from my dreams. Okay love" He said and hung up. WTF whom he was talking to. Me or di. What if maan and di are having an affair. No God please this cant happen. What if maan was cheatibg on me all this time and that too with my di. But I know my di wont do something like this with me. She loves me so much. Even maan wont stoop so low. Having an affair with my di behind my back. I know my maan he wont do something like this with me. Yaa he was inviting me to that XYZ café for a date. Yess it was me ofcourse..

"Are you sure?" my mind asked me

" Ofcousre I am " I replied back with lack of confident abundance of anxiety and nervousness.

**************************************************************************************************

What do you guys think...who was being invited by maan on a date ?

Vote+Comment+Follow❤❤❤❤