Chapter 27

A very happy diwali to all of you🎇🎇❣️❣️

Don't forget to vote 🥺❣️

" You are the one who have sexually harassed her and look at her neck and clothes. Abhimaan you are suspended and you have 2 days to prove your innocence and after that we will file a police complaint. " Principal said

" Mam I think I am not the only one who has beem harassed by him. Do you remember Shivika science topper " shilpa said and I swear if she dared to say something against her.

" what about her shilpa mam " principal asked

" I think he tried to harass her too. Don't you remember there was a vdeo of her kissing abhimaan in public maybe he forced her " shilpa said. What which video ?? Why I am not aware of such thing?? " She was even rusticated for a week " she completed. Shivika was rusticated that too for a week and she didn't said anything to me. Maybe she is right. I am not aware of anything about my wife. I am not a good husband.

" Is it true abhimaan. You really forced Shivika to kiss you. How can you stoop so low " principal said disgust was evident on her face.

" Listen mam I haven't done anything to shilpa . I was taking lecture and whole time I was in the class you can ask the student . And as for shivika it's my personal matter. And you can ask her personally why she kissed me. " I said

" She said that you were with him from 8 to 8:30 am. Is it true abhimaan " Principal asked. And indeed I was with her at that time..

" Yes mam but ..." I tried to defend myself but principal cut me off. I looked at shilpa and she was smirking. AT that time I knew I screwed really bad. I can't do anything to defend myself now.

" No buts abhimaan. I give you 2 days to prove your innocence and please someone call Shivika ask her to come to clg as soon as possible " principal ordered.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I went to my house. I don't know how would my parents going to react after this. I rang the doorbell , mum opened the door and I was welcomed with a tight slap.

" How can you do that abhimaan. This is how we raised you. You have a sister think about her what if someone did this to her" mum said crying. I can't believe this even my mum is not believing me. I can see disgust in paa's eyes too. My parents don't beleive me. What can hurt someone more than this.

" I think you should listen to his side of story too " someone said from behind.

" Oky whats his side of story. He wasn't try to rape her but just touching her clothes. Or he wasn't trying to kiss her but was just tasting her lipstick " mum mocked Shivika and looked at me then continued " this is your side of story na " she asked me

" Mum listen" I tried to argue with her but she left the place.

" It's okay abhimaan I beleive you" that's the only thing I wanted to hear right now that someone believes me. Is it too difficult to say these 3 words.

" Thank you shivi means a lot " I said

" Wait abhimaan " she stooped me

" I haven't done anything beleive me shivi " I again defended myself thou I know I don't need to do it.

" I know abhimaan but we need to prove your innocence." Shivi said a matter of fact.

" Yaa and before that we need to tell the principal why you kissed me in the mall" I said and I can tell you that she is confused about what I have said right now

" Okay that kiss. So what we can tell the principal that we are married. I am 18+ and I have my marriage certificate with me " she said. I am happy that she is ready to disclose our relationship in front of the world.

" I think you were not 18+ at that time " I said

" So what we were married at that time " she said " and now let's go to the principal " she completed

" This time "

" Yaa we are going to her house I need to discuss something with her " she said

Ok.

********************************

How was the update guys ??? 🥺