Chapter 34

After 2 week
.

" Here we are shivi let's talk to your parents " abhimaan said

" Yaa let's go di is waiting for us inside..." " Are you nervous Aressh sir " shivi said

" Why should be i nervous...  It's not like my luck in love sucks " Aressh said

" Yaa don't try to be sarcastic ....punk " Shivi said ...... " Oops I tried to be cool.... really sorry sir " she continued .

" It's okay let's go inside " Aressh said smiling and abhimaan was laughing hai ass off the same time.

Three of them went inside. They all were sitting inside taking coffee and chi chatting. Anamika got all scared after seeing three of them there. 

" Mum dad ..... I want to talk to you guys about something " Anamika said standing up. She went towards Aressh and hold his hand. " I want to marry Aressh " she said . Shocking everyone to their core.

" Are in your senses lady " shivika's mom said or more like screamed at Anamika. Aressh tried to snatch his hand away from Anamika after seeing anger in her mom's eyes but she hold it tighter.

" I am mom . And after my terrible past if i am ready to marry someone to settle down with some.. to trust someone that much again . I think you should support my decision. Because this is a really big deal for your daughter." Anamika said with tears in her eyes. " I ran away from my wedding once and it's not a big deal for me to marry him without informing you guys and recording the thing that you never have been a good mum to me I think running away is a easy choice but I consider to tell / ask, whatever makes you feel good , about my decision is a pretty much big thing so you guys should be happy " she completed. I love how sarcastic this girl could be sometimes.

" I don't know I need some time to process this info" mom said .

" But I know  ..... Pause ..... My blessings are with you " their dad said .... And kissed Anamika on her forehead. Then he patted Aressh head.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Shivika and Anamika's mom spent whole night thinking about Anamika's decision. Next morning everyone was on dinning table waiting for breakfast.

" I am okay with you two getting married . I know I have been quite late but this could be for best . Scratch that i am certain that this is for best .  " Mom said ..

Anamika hugged Shivika out of happiness and she kissed Aressh's cheeks. And then she hugged her mother .

" So when is the wedding " their mom asked them.

" Whenever you want " Anamika said to her mom.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...

On the day of Anamika and Aressh's wedding ..

" What are your doing here ?? " Abhimaan asked shivi who is squatting in the bathroom.

" I am pregnant maan " Shivika said

" You what " abhimaan said all excited and swirl her round.

" Let's go outside " Shivika said after setting down ..

They went outside. Anamika and Aressh exchanged the garland then he put vermillion in her partion .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After one year.

" So what's his name ??" Anamika asked her sister. Who is gifted by a bay boy.  And also Anamika is four months pregnant.  " And what's her name " she continued this time she asked kavya who is gifted by a baby girl.

" You can name him ... He is in our lives because of you " Shivika said smiling.

" How about Ayaan  ?? "   Anamika asked them

" Sounds great " they both said at the same time .

" So Ayaan it is " " give him to me " Anamika said and hold Ayaan in his arm." And what's her name ?" She asked kavya again. 

" Ohhh ... Nishika " kavya said..

" It's a great name " she said and kissed nishika on her forehead. " You are my ex therapist's daughter so we have double bond" Anamika said in her ear. 

" Guyss  can I have a min with my family " abhimaan said . Both of them left the room .  He came towards Shivika kissed her on forehead then eyes and then lips.

" I love you " he said to shivi

" Love you more " she said and kissed his lips.

**********†***************************

The end .:-)

Follow + Vote + Comment ❤️

I know I have ended this story in a rush. And am really sorry for that. Will thought about writing a bonus chapter.