Chapter 22

After 3 months - "

Shivika's POV:

Everyone is so tensed today about my board result and here I am feeling so relaxed.

" Shivi site check kro. Result is out " mom yelled.

" Okay" I opened the site. It was taking some time to open and now I am really really nervous. Finally it opened.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
98 in mathematics , 97 in chemistry , 97 in physics , 100 in English and IP .

" How much percent" dad asked

" 98.4" I yelled. OMG this is sooooo big. I mean I was expecting good percentage but this is beyond imagination.

Everyone is so happy about my result. Mum even started making sweets. Dad is thinking about throwing a party. Di is so happy.

" Shivi talk to Abhi, he is asking about your result" Mum said. Abhimaan was calling me for like 30 min and I was ignoring him like I am doing for last 3 months. Yes I didn't talk to him for like 3 months. I engrossed myself in board preparations, and my studies and career become my priority so...

" Okay mum" I took the mobile from her.

" Hii " I said

" Finally you think of talkin' to me . So how is your result " he asked me . What a kid

" Don't you know about my result, you are my teacher you already got a list " I replied back way too rudely

" Yaa, I just called you to congratulate you. " He said and hung up.

"So shivi.. now as your board are over.. are you thinking of going back to abhi" dad asked me

" Dad don't worry if I am a burden on you then I will leave your house right now " I yelled at him and run towards my house.

After an hour.

" Hey shivi " dii came to my room and as usual I am in no mood to talk to her. I am so sad that I even didn't bother to ask my best friends about there result. Well they are not my best friends any more. Since the time they came in relationship they got so engrossed in there relationship that they started ignoring me . And I never tried to talk to them coz of everything going on between me and Abhimaan. Distance grew so much that I didn't even bother to wish Siddharth on his birthday. So I have no best' friends now !!

" Hello di ... Thou I am in no mood to talk... But shoot anyway " I said

" Okay ... Am not gonna give you lecture like dad. I was saying that I am leaving tomorrow . So you can come with me ..... Maybe you will feel better" di said and I think am gonna accept it.

" Yaa count me in" I said and hugged her. The best sister.

*****************************************

Sorry for this really really shitty update. But beleive me I will update soon. Not gonna ask you how was the update 😂😂

Vote + comment 😅💓