Chapter 9

Shivika's POV:

Maan was out on Sunday. He came late at night. And I was happy for it, coz I got time to study. And I even asked Kavya di to call Areesh sir and ask him if Maan was with him all the time or not. Yaa, I am a jealous kind of wife. So what ?

Now it's Monday , I am ready for school and ultra ready for test. I am gonna rock it. I am the best. I ate my breakfast , took a taxi and left for my school.

First four periods were scheduled for the test as it's a lengthy 100 marks test. At first I was nervous thou I know I am the best but when I saw the question paper I packed my nervousness and throw it out of the window. I completed the test in two and half hour and then I checked it for 2-3 times. It was already recess time but students were still doing the test so Maan said that we can do the test in recess time and can have lunch in 5th period.

Kavya's POV:

I don't know what I am gonna do with my mum and brother. Mum needs to understand that he is not a child anymore. And he should Learn many things, how can he forget his lunch at the table, who is he ? A FIVE year old.

I was searching for Abhi

I was searching for Abhi. When I saw Areesh's Room. Yaa he is given his own fucking room because he is head of commerce department. Fucking Genius.

I knocked on his door and after 2-3 minutes he opened it. Asshole. Dickhead.

Control Kavya don't abuse in front of him.

He stepped aside and gestured me to come in as I was going inside I tripped on something ,I was about to kiss the ground when two strong arms hold me.

"You okay" Areesh asked me and I could see concern in his eyes.

"Yaa I am fine... Thanks "

"So why are you here?" He asked me. Well it's for the first time when he is talking to me like a normal person.

"Maan forgot his lunch box... If it's not too much trouble can you give it to him " if he can act like a normal person than why can't I

"How about if you gave this lunch box to Maan yourself" I knew it once a chutiya always a chutiya. I was about to leave his room when he said something really unexpected "Till than you can sit with me.. I will order something for us .... Y..you know....only if you want " why is he stuttering. Am I effecting him?.. Well that's new.

"Okay.. than order pizza " Never say no to food.

"Okay" He ordered pizza it came after 30 minutes. There was no sign of maan and recess was going to get over soon. I was enjoying my time with Areesh and now when I actually noticed him . He doesn't look bad. Straight nose, thin lips and OMG his eyes.. these are most beautiful pair of eyes I have ever seen.

Stop it Kavya what are you thinking??.. he is Areesh remember??

Abhimaan's POV:

" Now submit your papers. And have your lunch" I collected all the papers and left the classroom. I put all the papers in my room. Yaa I have my own room I am head of science department. And arranging papers I left the room. I left my lunch at house today so am gonna order something and now I am on my way to Areesh's room to ask him if he wants something or not.

"Hey Are.....H..hii Kavya.. what are you doing here ?" Kavya was with Areesh and they both were behaving like normal person and beleive me this is the most abnormal thing I have ever seen. Areesh is my childhood friend and kavya's childhood enemy. They never talked to each other they always argue.

"Nothing just having lunch" came her reply as if it's really nothing. I took a piece of pizza from Areesh's plate. Kavya is a foodie, she can kill anyone for food.

" Thank you for the pizza Areesh" she said and left from there.

" Areesh ... Wanna go out tonight.. Please.." I asked Areesh. I know tomorrow is a working day and I should not go out tonight. But yrr life is quite boring for some days so tonight me gonna get drunk.

"Yaa sure. Where ?"

"Wild ones" its one of my fav club here in Kolkata.

"Okay"

***************************************

It's not bad to get a little drunk right??

It was already past 12 and the last thing I want right now is to let my family see me drunk. So I messaged my lovely wife to open the door. She opened the door for me carefully and take me to our bedroom. As soon as she closed the door I pinned her on the wall.

Her lips are so inviting, it's hard for me to control around her. Her lips, her scent, her body everything is so addictive. Without wasting more time I put my lips on hers. Nothing like they told in whattpadd novels happened but still my first kiss with her is the best kiss I ever have.

" M..maan wh...what are you doing?" Instead of replying her I pressed my body into her hard enough to let her feel my boner. I started kissing her neck earning a moan from her. I sucked on her sweet spot. As I was about to do something more she pushed me.

Maan we can't do this now... please" again I didn't listen to her. I picked her up in bridal style and put her on the bed. I came on top of her and the last thing I remember is
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I slept on her.

How was the update guys??

Vote + comment