Chapter 24

Shivika's pov:

The stinging of the head and my sour muscles scuppered me from moving my limbs. Brain whirling giving me its possibility of must being an extreme headache, While I lay still to retain my surroundings with an insensible mind. The more I came in flick with reality the more I wish it to be a fantasy. Heart beats on a race beguile I jerked when the actuality hit me but was trashed back on the bed where I was plonked just then

The hinderance to my decking from bed was a man's solid, very much veined and light pale arms, his face went to my side in the midst of burried in the dug of his pillow. His thoroughly esteemed and well exercise center 'ed back was towards the opposite side , lower abdomen was covered with a spear furred Cream sheet . This was more than enough for me to discover a spot to burrow myself where it counts the ground however the factual surrender was yet to uncover, I myself was covered with the other piece of a similar sheet stretch unrobed.

I stayed their desensitizing with not just a few or meager questions for which I needed the answers but a ton.

How could I wound up like this?... Like this with Mann? What had happened between us the other day? Did we truly went to that extent...?

A day before :

' Fuck I am really very late... Maan is gonna be so fucking mad' Shivi thought

"Auto" I hailed a cab to XYZ café. It took me 20 minutes to reach there and I even didn't inform maan. Oh wait why should I inform him. he is probably waiting for di and is soon gonna get the best shock of his life. The cab stopped in front of a posh café.. Maan was waiting for dii in front there. I stepped out the cab. He saw me and waved at me. I waved back. He passed me a smile and came towards me as if he was really expecting me. What a great actor. He came near me and kissed me on lips. I kissed him back instantly as if I was waiting for this moment, as if his lips on mine is the best feeling ever and it actually is.

" Lets go inside" Maan said.

We went inside maan ordered beer for him and shake for me. WHAT THE FUCK.

" I want beer" I said like a kid.

" You'r 18" He said

" I am 18 and your wife and your wife wants beer . no scratch that I want wiskey" I said

" NO way shivi" Mann said sternly. Now I have two options either follow him or be disobedient. And ofcourse I am gonna go for second option. Without saying anything to maan I left my seat and went straight to the bar. I orders six tequila shot. Which is actually very much for me as its my first time drinking but anyways.
" You are not going to listen to me" Maan asked me sweetly.

" Noo" I replied in the same tone

" Okay but just one shot' As soon as he said that I gulped one shot. The taste was really really very bad , it was bitter and addictive coz after sometime it started feeling good and my urge to have one more shot increased. I gulped one more then one more and like this I had 12 shot maan tried to stop me like really hard but drunk shivi is something else I guess because he failed miserably.

Third Person's POV :

Maan took the drunk shivi to their room. While walking, she stumbled upon the coffee table. There was a quick pull from maan's side which brought her close to his chest to restrain her from falling and when she lifted her head her lips rubbed against his chin it made them look into each other's eyes. There was pull inside both of them to just go with the flow but they were restraining themselves....at the end both gave in.
The next moment they locked their lips tight . The hands with instinct children, started exploring each other's body . Desire being the knife of passion , sliced their senses into pieces .

Maan breathing heavily picked her and placed her on the bed. He was quick to lift her top. He started caressing her stomach and then kissed her navel. He opened her shorts and started kissing her down.He lifted his head to look in her eyes. She brought her hands in front and, one by one , unbuttoned his shirt. Her fingers , at first , played softly with the sparse hairs of his worked-out chest . He placed his hands behind her which helped him unhook her inner . It opened up and with a little movement of her shoulders it came off totally . His hands cupped her mounds and the first squeeze extorted a moan from her .

Maan took a break for few seconds , tossed both his trouser and underwear together and joined shivi again. What she felt , as he carefully parted her legs and gently entered his hardeness into her softness , was tantamount to earth's experience when the sun's rays penetrated her realm for the first time ever.

He was busy sucking her nubile breasts while maintaining his full hip movements. Each urgent breath of his , sometimes on face , sometimes on her body , was more liberating than oxygen. Each thrust of his was an addiction for shivi . Breathings of both were more like sounds of drums with powerful thrusts.

****************************************

For everyone who was waiting for maan and shivi moment.

How was the update ???

Vote+ comment + follow ❤️❤️🙌