Chapter 30

Amanpreet's POV:

She picked up my call n second ring only to inform that she is at her parent's house and cant talk to me right now. She used to be my bestfriend and now we are like strangers and that shit hurts a lot. And all of this is because of me, I chose my insecurities instead of my best friend. But today I am gonna clear everything with her.

I went to her hostel room, she came today only from her home town. I knocked on the door, she opened it after some time and she was shocked to see me there. Clearly not expecting me on her doorstep. I asked her if I can come inside and she gladly allowed me. For like two minutes we were standing opposite to each other, staring each other in sheer silence. I cleared my thought to speak something but she asked me a question instead.

" What's up with you lately" She asked.

" To be honest nothing much. Life is really not good without bestfriend." I said. I am craving for that lost friendship and I cant hide it anymore.

" And who is responsible for that" She asked me and I lowered my eyes at this point I cant look into her eyes. She is right I am responsible for everything.

" I am sorry "...I said and I was about to continue when she interrupted me

" Its okay you can leave now. I don't need you" She said breaking my heart into hundred pieces. I stand up to leave but thought of at least telling her the truth.

" I wont disturb you after this... I just want to say that I was really insecure. I love Siddharth and I cant lose him no matter what and the fact that you were his crush once made me anxious. I know that was a shitty explanation but its true." I said and run away from there leaving a shocked shivika behind.

Shivika's POV:

I had great time with my parents and maan and now its the time to leave. But I don't want to go. Maan came with me to airport , he gave me a good bye kiss.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Throughout my journey I was thinking of Maan, our moments, our love, our fights, and his caring nature, how he asked me every time before taking any decision. I can proudly say that my husband is the best husband in the world.

My new friends came to airport to receive. Life is good right now, I want it to be same throughout. I hugged them and now I remember I promised Aman that I will call her back. And shit I forgot about it. Though we are not close right now but she is still my friend for namesake.

.

.

.

.

.

I went to my hostel. The journey was quite tiring so I went directly to the washroom to take a long shower. I turned on the tap when the water temperature was according to my liking I stepped into the bathtub. And my God this feeling, its heaven. And I can still feel Maan's hands on my body. I am really missing him. I took some shower gel and started putting it on my bad. Then I put shampoo and started massaging my hair. After taking a long shower I left the bathroom.

I wore a black slit trouser and matched it with a pink crop top. I was really hungry so I cut a apple for me. I finished it and opened my laptop to study for sometime. After studying for like 2 hours I started feeling sleepy. I closed my laptop and was all set to throw myself on bed when someone knocked. I opened the door after second knock ' lazy me' and was shocked to see aman on the opposite side. For like two minutes we kept on staring each other then she broke the silence by clearing her throat and I felt the need to say something.

something but she asked me a question instead.

" What's up with you lately" I asked her. I don't know what else to say and moreover I don't know what's going on in her life.

" To be honest nothing much. Life is really not good without bestfriend." She said. I can see the hurt and disappointment in her eyes and I am really feeling bad for her right now. But she is the one responsible for this situation. I haven't done anything. I had always treated her as my sister and if she wants to be a part of my life again then I have no problem with it too.

" And who is responsible for that" I said as a matter of fact she lowered her eyes at this question. But I really wants to know why she did this. What's the reason.

" I am sorry "...She said. Literally sorry, No girl I don't need your sorry, I need the fucking reason. And after listening her sorry I don't even need her explanation. She was about to say something more but I have had enough of her sorrys so I interrupted her

" Its okay you can leave now. I don't need you" I said and I can see tears forming in her eyes. Was I too rude??. She started to leave my room but she turned around to say something.

" I wont disturb you after this... I just want to say that I was really insecure. I love Siddharth and I cant lose him no matter what and the fact that you were his crush once made me anxious. I know that was a shitty explanation but its true." She said and run away. Leaving me shocked as hell. How? When? Why? are only words in my mind right now. Siddharth and I are friends for a very long time and never ever I felt like he had feeling for me. And of course he is Siddharth he could have told me that he likes me. And how come Aman knows about this. I am sure a boyfriend would never told her girlfriend about his first crush. Am I missing something here ?

Since the time I found this brand new information about Siddharth, I am thinking about him only. How difficult it would be for him to be around me as a friend when he liked me. And I am really feeling bad for Aman, she loved Siddharth so much. I need to talk to Siddharth and Aman about this.

I called both of them and asked them meet me at a Café.

***************************************

Vote + Comment + Follow ❤️