Chapter 21

Don't forget to vote✨🌸

Shivika's POV:

" Are you ready jaan" he asked me and then , he tored my panties taking me to heights of pleasure again and again with his mouth and fingers until I was sure that I could not take it anymore. Them Abhimaan joined us in one swift hard thrust and the world soared out of control once more. we make sweet love to each other God knows for how long"

"Uhhhh ......what kind of dream was that " Shivi thought

I checked my phone and Maan was calling me . Firstly I thought of declining the call but then did other wise .

"Hello .... Kya kr rhi ho jaan " maan asked me in that sweet voice but now I know how much of a dramebaaz he actually is .....

" Kuch nhi bss abhi soke uthi... Padhne jaa rhi hu... Kuch kaam hai toh bta " I asked him directly ...am a straightforward person... I don't like to beat around the bush .

" Accha me bhi abhi soke utha hu..... You know I had a dream today in which we did that you know na what 😜" we both have same dream today ... Ewwwww

" Hmm okay bie I have to study now "

He doesn't care about me not even a bit. Always busy in his thoughts. Not even for once he asked me why I was not in his class today. What had happened in principal office. He didn't even think of helping me

Me hi pagal thi jo iske lie feel krne lagi thi.

"Uffo shivi stop thinking about him ... Study hard, you have to be independent "

Abhimaan's POV:

" Abhimaan bete tent wale ke pass Jana .... Use kuch discuss krna hai jao jara " mom said .

" Okay mum... On my way"

First I will meet Shivika then I will do mum's work. That would work.

" Hey... Abhi where are you going " Nandini asked me . Nandini is my childhood friend. We were pretty close but Then she left the country for higher studies. Now she is again here for kavya's wedding. She even have a boyfriend I don't like him much but me bolne wala kaun?

" Tent wale ke pass "

" I wanna come with you" she said ...

" Okay let's go "

*******************

"Umm Nandini me Shivika ke parents ke ghr jaunga ... Hope you won't mind''

" Okay no problem"

Shivika is not spending much time with me these days. And I completely understand it . Her boards are approaching but she is my wife . I should meet her once in a while to show her how much I love her. That's why I am going to her parents home today.

Knock knock

Aunty opened the door she was quite happy when she saw me but all her happiness vanished when she saw Nandini behind me

" Aao Abhimaan beta .. kuch kaam tha " aunty asked me

" Aunty actually I am here to meet shivi. Where is she ??"

"Abhi me Zara ye call pick krti hu imp h " aunty said and left me and Nandini alone in the living room. She came back after some time.

" abhi beta... vo Shivi isn't here . Actually vo apne dosto ke ghr pr hai group study and all " shit yrr. I really wanted to meet her. Maybe some other day

" Okay aunty I will come some other day" I said and we left from there .. on my way back I saw shivi in her balcony . She was reading something. But if she is here then why aunty lied to me. Maybe Shivika was the one who asked aunty to say that. Shivika is ignoring me from some time. But why what have I done

" Chale" Nandini asked me and I nodded.

We went to the tent wala ... I told him about date time and venue. Everything was discussed. We left from there in about 40 minute.

Then Nandini said she have to buy something from supermarket so we went there. She was busy in her shopping when I saw shivi going towards the washroom. This is the much needed opportunity for me to talk to her. To clear all the misunderstandings. To ask her why is she ignoring me like this , why is she testing my patience and love like this.

Shivika was alone in the girl's washroom. I went to the washroom and looked the door. ...... Shivika was very shocked when she heard the sound of door locking but was relieved when she saw me .

" Tum yha kya kr rhe ho " she asked me .. what should I do with her anger .

" Tumse milne aaya hu.... Baat krni hai zaruri h "

" Mujhe kuch nhi sunna hato mere raste se" , she said and tried to go. I held her upper arm maybe with more force then required.

" Abhimaan ye kya badtameezi hai .... " She was about to say something more but I sushed her by putting my hand on her mouth. I was close to her so close that I can hear her breathing. I came here to talk to her but this girl is driving me crazy.

" Tum mujhe ignore ku kr rhi ho " I asked her and kissed her earlobe. Then I started giving her open mouth kisses from her earlobe to her creamy neck I wanted to d
go down but shivi pulled me towards her and kissed my lips , she was kissing me passionately as if she wants to tell me how much she loves me through this kiss.....
.

" Abhi kha ho tum " Nandini's voice startled both of us and shivi pushed me a bit and run away from there...

My shivi is running away from me .....

********************************

How was the update guys??

Vote + Comment 💓