Chapter 11

" Shivika, I want to talk to you. Come to my room right now" Shilpa mam said to be honest yelled. I followed her to her room , she gestured me to come and then locked the room.

"Take a seat " she commanded and I obeyed

" Shivika I know it may hurt you but as your teacher it's my duty to warn you" she said and looked at me " you are a good student even best and if you intend on being the one till the end of the year then you need to focus on studies not on Abhimaan. I don't take you as a girl who will hit on her teacher but you turned out to be the one. And besides things won't work out between you and Abhimaan he is your teacher and he is probably interested in mature women not a little girl like you. So stop being dumb , whatever feelings you have for Abhimaan burry them in the deep of your heart." She said all this in a go , I want to cry right now but I don't want to show her my weakness.

"Okay mam " that's it. I don't owe her an explanation.

Kavya's POV:

Since that encounter in the school, Areesh and I are getting along quite well. Today is our first date. I can't believe myself I am going out with a guy I used to despise.

My outfit is simple nothing fancy.

I left my house around 1:30pm it will take 25 minutes from here to the venue

I left my house around 1:30pm it will take 25 minutes from here to the venue. I reached there in time just as I calculated. Areesh was already there waiting for me. Looking like a Greek God in that white tshirt and blue faded jeans. I like him he is a decent guy with excellent looks and great salary. But I really don't want to fall for him. My family likes him they love him adore him but as my brother's best friend, he is a Muslim I don't think they would be able to accept him easily.

'Whoa whoa tiger it's just your first date stop thinking nonsense' my mind reminded me.

I approached the table to be honest I was badly waiting for him to stand up and pull a chair for me but how can I forget he is not a gentleman

I approached the table to be honest I was badly waiting for him to stand up and pull a chair for me but how can I forget he is not a gentleman. I am gonna give him a hard time for this. Dickhead

"Let's order something" he said. Okay am i really on a date ?. I mean how can he give such a treatment to his date.

"Okay "......."Do you wanna talk about something " I asked him.

"First let's f..finish our food then we will ta..talk"

"Fair enough" I won't complain now. Am a foodie remember. We finished our food in utter silent. This is the worst date but I am enjoying it at the same time I don't know why.

'Maybe you have feelings for Areesh'

Oky there was a time when I used to have a crush on him. I mean if you are a girl and straight then you have to have a crush on him, he is such a cutie. But then we started fighting or maybe I started fighting with him so that no one will get suspicious of my tiny biny crush.

"Look kavya " he said and looked at me then he continued " I like you ..scratch that I love you ... Not from today but from a long time .. From the time when I first saw you. I could have told you earlier but I was afraid that it might ruin my friendship with Abhimaan ,even now also I am afraid of that but at the same time I don't want to lose you not without trying"

OH MY GOD... Never ever in my wildest dreams I ever think of this. I mean this is just out of the blue. I was so nervous at that time that I left the restaurant without saying anything.

Abhimaan's POV

Shivika is upset since morning. I don't understand why ? Just because she won't feel awkward, I stopped myself last night though it was the hardest thing for me. I am desperately waiting to reach home so that I can talk to her and work the things out between us.

Shivika throw herself on the bed as soon as we reached home, I didn't disturbed her because I know she is tired. I too slept with her why to leave this golden chance.

I prepared tea for her when she woke up .... Ya ya like a good husband.

 Ya ya like a good husband

" Shivi, let's talk"

"About what"

"Why were you so upset in the morning"

"That u..um nothing... Am just not a morning person" I can see, she is lying but I don't want to push her unlike her I know how to give space.

" Okay.. do you wanna go on shopping with me this weekend" just don't reject the offer.

"Okay"

*****************************************

How was the update guys ??

Just tell me whose pov do you want me to write in next chapter ?
1) Areesh
2) Kavya
3) Shivika
4) Abhimaan
5) Anamika

Vote + comment ✨❤️