Chapter 29

Guys atleast 100 Votes this time ....

Shivika's POV:

Its so good to be finally here in his arms. I looked towards my sleeping husband. He looks cute while sleeping. I traced my fingers on his eyes, then nose and lips. He stirred in his sleep and turned his back on me. I hugged him from behind and kissed on his cheeks.

" Good morning babe" He said.. instead of replying I kissed him on his lips...." This morning is indeed special" He further added.

"Yup...." I said and started walking towards the bathroom. Maan picked me up in bridal style and throw me in the bathtub. He joined me the tub. He pulls me closer pressing my back to his hard chest, he placed his hand around my waist his fingers lay on my lower stomach setting my insides on fire once again. He moved his hand lower , bringing his hand over my sex, his fingers touch my wet folds causing me to moan out louder and I grind my hips wanting to feel his fingers more, its been a while since he stops rubbing over my bundle of nerves leaving me a moaning mess, when I think he is finally done he plunge his two finger deeper then I ever have and way more rough, he continues to thrust his finger in and out all the while his thumb continue to rub me I've reached my orgasm twice.

After the long bathroom sex, I went towards the closet. I choose a simple pink saree to wear today. After last night and today I have some problem while walking but its nothing compared to the first time. I went towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast for everyone as maa has fever, Kavya di is at her sasural and I cant ask dadi to prepare breakfast. I chose aloo paratha , simple yet tasty. It took me forty -five to prepare breakfast then I called everyone. Maa, Dadi and I was quiet during the breakfast as dad and maan was talking about politics and I have zero interest in that topic. I don't know when the topic shifted towards me.

" So Shivika, for how many days you are here?" Dad asked me. Actually this is my untimely visit because of Shilpa. But this turns about to be good because of Maan exclude the part when we went to principal to prove Shilpa wrong. That was hectic.

"I will tomorrow and will come again for Diwali" I replied

"Okay that's cool" Dad said. We finished our breakfast then I collected everyone's plate and put it in the sink. I have to do all the chores today as the bai is on a leave today. And believe me doing home chores sucks. I decided to pay a visit to mom and dad after doing this.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Maan was working on his laptop Should I mention that he is shirtless, and he looks like a Greek God. Why so hot hubby?

" Take a picture it would last longer" He said

"Stop teasing me.... " I said. I put the cup of coffee on the table. He took a sip and praised after. After checking that he is in a good mood I decided to ask him to take me to my parent's house.

" Maan , lets go to mum and dad's " I said. He looked towards me and after thinking for some sec , he nodded.

I prepared the lunch for maa, dad and dadi as maan and I are going to my parents house. We will have our lunch there only. I made biryani for them in lunch. I learned cooking in those holidays after 12th and now I can say that I am a quite good chef. After making lunch in went to my room, to change my clothes. I choose to wear a rough denim jeans and a white tank top and paired it with my white Jordan shoes.

We went to my parent's house on Maan's bike. We rang doorbell twice and dad was the one to open the door. He was very happy to see me. He hugged me and kissed my cheeks.

"I missed you bacha" Dad said

" I missed you" I said.

" So how are you?" Dad asked me, I was about to reply but mum interrupted.

" You can talk to your dear daughter inside also, you know " mum said... " And what is this behaviour.. you didn't asked Abhimaan to come inside " Mum said and welcomed Abhimaan inside. We went inside mum had already prepared lunch for us.

" Chole Bhature, my fav thank you mum" I said and hugged mumma, she hugged me back and kissed my cheeks. This is best. We all ate together. Dad and mum kept on asking me about my college and studies and further plans. They asked Abhimaan about his job and then only I come to know that he was doing msc from a private college and now that he is post graduated , he can apply for professor in any college. After lunch also mum and I talked for hours. When we both were ready to leave, they insisted us to be with them today. After 15 minutes of arguing we decided to stay here only. Mum and Dad are such a drama.

Mum made tea for all of us. Dad and Abhimaan were talking about cars while sipping the tea. Mum and I were discussing about dii.

" I think mum you should give her some time and let her choose her partner. Dii is not going to accept your decision without a rebellion" I said. Mum was saying that dii should get married and I was trying to make her understand that' she should give her some time. After some more talking and arguing she agreed with me that she should not force her into anything and lets her be herself. Then we talked about my college, my friends. Then she asked me the most unexpected question.

" Are you thinking of having kids anytime soon" I turned red on this question. Frankly saying I never thought of kids. Surely I want to have kids with Abhimaan someday but not now. Right now I am more focussed on my studies. I don't know what to say to mum and to save me from this awkwardness my mobile rang and I couldn't be more thankful.

It was Aman's call and to be honest, I don't know what to say to her anymore. Now its like I even don't know her. We are just so distant now. The girl who used to be my best friend is nothing but a stranger to me now. I picked up the call only to tell her that I am at my parent's house and will call her later.

Mum was in the kitchen when I went back. She already started preparing dinner. I went to the kitchen to help her but she throw me out of the kitchen. Mum will be Mum. So I went to my room. I changed the bedsheet as I am sure tonight also we are going to do it. Maan is a man of very high stamina and desires. He can do it all day. And I don't want to get embarrassed in front of my parents so I changed the bedsheet from a white one to a black one.

*********************************************************************************************************

Vote + Comment + Follow ❤❤❤