Chapter 31

Shivika's POV:

I am here sitting in a cafe waiting for both of my so called ex- best friend. They are running 20 min late and I hate waiting. I looked around and my eyes landed on a very beautiful couple. They are looking so cute together. They boy is feeding ice cream to the girl and that's so romantic. I immediately started thinking about maan and my moments.

Flashback starts:

I was in the kitchen making tea for everyone. Everyone else was in the garden. My total focus was on my work when maan came from behind and hugged me too tight .

"Maan ... Please let me do the work " I said .

" Okay but first do one thing for me " he said .. why is he like this ??

" Okay now what ?" I asked

" Spread " he said. And my mouth formed a O . Like what did he mean by spread. It's not even night. Everyone is at the house. " Spread some jam on this bread " he further added after recording my reaction. " What were you thinking??" He asked when I didn't reply for some time.

" Nothing"

Flashback ends :

I don't know when I got lost in my own land. I was smiling like a creep when Aman tapped on my shoulder. I looked at her and she raised an eyebrow, asking me the reason behind my smile. I ignored her questions and asked them to sit.

" Let's order something first " I said. We placed our order then we started talking about random stuffs like studies , college, our new friends and all.

" So how's everything going on between you two " I asked them. They looked at each other before replying.

" I don't think things are gonna work between us ..... So we have decided to end up our relation " Aman said and I was so shocked after listening to it. Maybe I heard back so I asked her to repeat herself and she repeated the same sentence. The information is too much to digest. A year before these two were so much in love and now they wanted to end everything. And what's the reason for this. Me ??

I looked at Aman and she understood my doubt and was about to reply when our order arrived. The waiter put the order on the table and left. There was a awkward silence so to break the silence Siddharth took a peice of pasta and put it in his mouth.

Then we all started eating after finishing our meal I again asked Aman for explanation. This time Siddharth disturbed us.

" Let's order cold coffee first then we will continue " he said. He is such a foodie na. For him everything is secondary but food. Food is priority. We ordered cold coffee and this time for the third time Aman started explaining herself and thankful no one disturbed us this time.

" It's not because of you or anyone. It's because of us. We are good as friends but relationship is not our cup of tea I think. Things are really complicated and its like a burden for both of us. So we have decided to part our ways but on a happy note. We would still be friends like before. " Aman said

" Yes.. and we both are really sorry. We ignored you because of our personal problems. If you are okay then we can try to work the things out between us again. "This time Siddharth said. I thought of pouring out all my anger on them but our cold coffee arrived. Looks like God wants me to handle the situation with peace. We drank our coffee in complete silence.

" Okay and it's your life if you don't want to be together then it's okay .. and everything is gonna be alright... I here for both of you, you can come to me whenever you want " I said and both of them hugged me. This feeling is great.

We left the cafe together after that we chat for some time. We were roaming on road aimlessly. We went to a tea stall on the road side and ordered tea.

After that we came back to our rooms. I bid bye to them . I was really tired and my bed was calling me. I throw myself on the bed and tried to sleep but my phone, that bitch thought of ringing at that time only. I looked at my phone and maan was calling me . I unknowingly smiled after seeing the caller ID.

"Hello wifey..... I miss you " he said.

" I miss you " I said. There was a silence for some time then he cleared his throat.

" How's studies going on ?" He asked. Why the fuck is he acting like my parents? "

"Comeon be romantic you dumbass "

" What.....what did you just say?" He asked me . Oh God I said it out loud. I guess.

" I said be romantic you dumbass . You are my husband not my parent " I said confidently.

" What romantic babe.. I want you here with me in my arms .... Please come back as soon as possible" his tone said everything. How desperate he is to meet me. And how patiently he is waiting for me.

"I will come as soon a possible . I love you " I said

" I love you " he repeated and hung up.

After that I lied down on the bed and started thinking about everything that happened today. Siddharth and Aman's breakup is huge for me. They were really close to me and I know how much Aman loved Siddharth but nothing is permanent and as much as it hurts it's true.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I woke up early next day because I have to attend a morning class. I did my morning routine and now I am standing in front of my closet with the biggest question of the day 'what to wear ?'. After thinking for like 15 min I settled on dark blue jeans , a black turtle neck t shirt and paired it with my black thigh high boots.

Vote + comment + follow ❤️