Chapter 12

Okay guys next update only after 170+ votes on chapter 11 and 12 !! ❤️

Shivika's POV:

I was in a deep slumber when my phone rang. I ignored it once, twice but oh God who the fuck is this person. Leave me alone dumbass

I checked my phone di was calling me. It's out of the blue. I picked up the call. To be honest I am quite tense for my di. I won't blame her for anything that happened to me. Because I know she loves me a lot.

"Shivi, I am so so sorry for everything" oh my dear sister you don't need to feel sorry for anything.

"It's okay di, tell me how are you?? , Where are you ?? And what are you doing ??, I am really tense for you. Please come back" I said.

" I want to come back please help me.... I want to talk to mom and dad, I want to say sorry to them and I have a good news for you guys" she completed. Well what good news?? I am excited

"Di , what good news?" Curiosity kills the cat.

"Will tell you with mom and dad " fine dii....

"Okay di, I will talk to mom and dad and will let you know "

"Thanks baby "

"Who was that" Mann asked me. Not again. I don't want to fight with him again.

"Di" and I don't want to lie too.

"What you are still in touch with her ... I already told you na not to talk to her " okay who is he to tell me what to do and what not to do.

"Mann you don't know about her situation so please just don't jump on the conclusion. " Yaa that's true Mann know nothing about my sister.

"Okay tell me I am free now" it's not my place to tell you about someone else's life but you left me with no option.

"Look Mann, my di had a past. Well everyone have but hers is not as simple as anyone else's."I looked at him and he gestured me to continue. "She was being bullied in her college by some guys. She didn't tell mom and dad because she wanted to handle her matters by herself. At starting it was just normal verbal bulling like they call her names and all but as time passed they started hurting and torturing her physically like they used to slap her punch her. She told about this to mom and dad and they asked her to come back home until the matter settles. She obeyed them she come back home. Mom and dad complained about the guy and his group to the police. He was arrested but soon got bailed. And one night he came to di's room by window a...and he...."At this point I was a crying mess. "Di asked mom and dad to tell your family about this but they didn't inform you because they were afraid that you guys will call off the wedding. Di doesn't want to marry you without telling you about all this so she ran away ..."  I completed.

"Hey don't cry please... I am really sorry"

"It's okay Mann you are not at fault. I need your help Mann. Di wants to talk to mom and dad and they won't forgive her easily. But if you convince them then maybe they will" I know they love Mann more than us.

"Ofcourse love I will help you" that' my Mann so pure and kind. Love I like this new nickname. It's Saturday

" Btw Mann it's Saturday" I reminded him he promised to accompany me to mall today.

"Yaa I know, get ready we will leave soon" yeahhhhh it's shopping time.

  Maan and I did a lot of shopping then we eat pizza yeahhhhh, we talked and share a lot of things

  Maan and I did a lot of shopping then we eat pizza yeahhhhh, we talked and share a lot of things. Mann told me about his college sweetheart. How they fall in love and all. Do you know she was the one who proposed Mann. They were in same school and she was the school topper she used to have a crush on Mann and waited for what like 4years to propose him.

I don't know how girls do this proposing and all. I would never kneel before a guy and beg him to love me I mean comeon how can someone do that.

I told Mann about my first relationship that lasts for 3 days only. I know I know it's funny af. And I am the one who ditched him, I got bored of him. After talking for hours, eating laughing together we left for home. All the time I was feeling someone's eye on me but I didn't pay much attention to it. . And yaa one more important thing I forget to tell you guys , we kissed in the hall yess after having lunch Mann decided to watch a romantic movie and we both settled on 2nd part of my favourite movie series "After" yaa I love this movie not because story is great thou it is great but because I love Hero tiffin and who won't. I know shakal dekhkr pyaar ho jana is shallow but uss shakl ko dekhkr pyar na ho toh kya hoga . O God that was so filmy.

On our way back home we brought dinner for everyone.Tomorrow is Sunday and believe me it's not going to be a funday. I have to talk to mom and dad you all know about what.

*****************************************

Vote + comment