Chapter 17

Don't forget to vote ❤️✨

Author's POV :

" You know Areesh sir had left this school. He had submitted his resignation letter last night" shivika was really shocked when she heard this news and without processing anything she directly went to Abhimaan. But abhimaan was not there in his office. She looked for him everywhere but can't find him. He even skipped there lecture.

"Abhi where are you?" She thought

(✷‿✷)(✷‿✷)(✷‿✷)

Here Abhimaan was at Areesh's place. His house was locked up so he asked the neighbours about his whereabouts.

" Sir, he left last night. He even sold this apartment. I think he is never going to come back here "

Abhimaan tried to call him once again and again a robotic voice replied. The fact that now maybe he has to live without his best friend is unbearable for Abhimaan. He was really very closed to Areesh since childhood. He was like a brother to him.

He spent his whole day sitting in front of the apartment in which his best friend used to live. He was not crying, he was just thinking about the time they spent together. The way they used to play all the time, their night outs, their fights. Those cricket matches. He was one of the most important part of his life. Actually there was a time when he was his life.

It was around 11pm when Shivika found abhimaan sitting in front of Areesh's apartment.

Shivika's pOV :

Maan never did this. He never skipped classes. He never come home late. I was damn worried about maan. I waited for him till 10pm then I started panicking. I tried to call him many time but every time same reply " The number you're trying to contact is switched off . Please try again later." I called him again and still same reply. What's wrong with you maan. After waiting for 20 more minutes I went out to find him.

I know where he could be and I was damn right maan was at Areesh sir' s place. It broke my heart when I saw him. He was sitting in front of his apartment. Not crying just lost in his own dreams. He was looking like he lost everything today. At first I didn't dare to make any noise. I waited for him to notice me. But that never happened I waited like for 15 minutes but he was just not paying attention to anything.

I touched his shoulder , he looked at me then he hugged me and started crying. Its really heartbreaking to see the person you love the most crying. 

" H..he le.left me . Mmy best friend.. . H.he left me alone " hiccup " Since ch...ildhood to ..this day he n...ever hid anything from me. We use..d to tell... eve..rything to each other." hiccup " Then what h..ad happened today that he left me .without..t telling me. What's the reason " maan said in between his cries. He was crying bitterly and it's really heartbreaking.

Maan stopped crying suddenly he hold my hand way too tight for my liking. He went towards the car and started driving.

" Is he on his periods."

We reached home in 10 minutes after breaking all the fucking traffic rules. Maan took a bath and slept well slept is a wrong word to use here coz I know he is not gonna sleep today.

I changed my clothes and lied down on my side. I didn't dare to touch him.

Abhimaan took a day off . So it's just me who have to go to school today. Well okay !!
I ate my breakfast alone. Maan was still in our bedroom. Kavya di well let's just say she is on dieting. Uncle and aunty are just too busy to eat. Amma khair unhe toh chodo.

School was boring today. Sidd and aman also took a day off. Didn't bother to tell me.  How rude 🤧. So today I did nothing, no talking no staring just studing.

" I know you are a slut... Sleeping with a teacher to get good marks" wtf okay ... She is like this only . Shanaya hates me for no reason yaa his bf proposed me but just get over it dude comeon. I ignored her comment just the way Rachel used to ignore Gunther.

" And I am gonna prove it soon" I ignored her again.

So nothing interesting happened today at school accept this. I was not feeling like going back to home so instead I messaged Abhi telling him that I am gonna stay at my parents home tonight. Besides it had been long time since I spent some time with di.

After school I went directly to my parents house. But di was not there I asked my father about her and he said that she is not here, she is working at Delhi so she is there only. Di is a government servant. She is a bank po. I am so proud of her.

So instead of wasting my precious time, I eat my lunch and engaged myself in studies. Boards are coming.

"You should stay at your parents place for some more time . You will get more time to study "

He is replying to my text now. But he got a point. I will get more time to study her.

"" You are right ."

He is actually right so I am gonna stay here at my parents house till my board exam.

*************†*************************

How was the update guys?

Vote + comment ❤️