Chapter 32

I so wanted to update it yesterday !! .....

Guys please don't forget to vote and follow 🥺🥺

Happy reading !!

Anamika's POV;

" Enjoy Dii" Shivika said and hung up.

Life has been pretty hard after Ryan's marriage. We weren't dating thou but we were quite close and the sudden news of his marriage is really shocking to me. He was the one with whom I used to share everything and now that he is married and I might have feelings for him, continuing my therapy with him isn't the best idea ever.

So here I am working on his last advice he asked me to go on a dates and I am doing it. My friend from work arranged me a date and I am not that excited for it but whatever. I choose to wear a black bodycon dress and paired it with black 5 inches pencil heels.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I knew it was the worst idea. Look that guy even showed up. What a jerk. Ohh shit !! I have made a total fool of myself. I was engrossed in my thoughts when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around only to get lost in most beautiful pair of brown eyes. We kept of staring at each other don't know for how long. Then he broke the eye contact. Damn it was good. I was kind of liking it.

" Hey ! I am Aressh. " He said and waited for me to introduce myself. I really liked it that he didn't forward his hand. Most of the guys don't understand this. It's basic etiquette you always consider a girls choice and never forward your hand first for the handshake. If a girls want a handshake she will initiate the move.

" Hello am Anamika " I said and forwarded my hand for handshake. Wow!! For such a huge guy with so much muscles his hand are quite soft. I was going to ask him a question when the waiter approached us.

" Mam your order " he asked me.

" I would have chicken fried steak with Peach Sangria " I said

" And what about you sir ?"

" Same . Thank you " he said and then the waiter left.

We had our dinner , our conversation was a bit funny and I really enjoyed this man's company. We talked for some more time and then we bid our goodbyes.

Shivika's POV:

After my class. Some of my friends and I planned to go to Domino's. Pizzas are love. We were crossing the road when I saw a small girl playing in the middle of the road. How come parents leave their child like this ?? . Irresponsible !!

I was going towards the kid when I saw a car coming towards her in high speed. I push the child aside. Wh..hy is ev....erything bla...ck in front of me ??!

Third Person's POV:

Shivika pushed that kid aside and instead of kid she got hitted by the car. Everyone come towards the accident spot and surrounded the victim. Shivika's friend also came there.

" Someone called ambulance " a old lady screamed. And then after some time ambulance came. They took her to the hospital. Shivika's phone broke down in the process. That's why they couldn't contact her family.

" Let's me inform Amanpreet and Siddharth. They are from Shivika's hometown. Maybe they could inform her parents about the accident " one of her friend said.

" You are right " the other one said. They informed amanpreet and Siddharth . In about ten minutes Aman and sidd were there in the hospital. Aman was crying non stop. And sidd was asking the doctor about shivika's health.

" How is she doc ?" Sidd said

" We can't say anything now sir " Doc said and went towards the OT.

All of them were there sitting quietly and waiting for next report.

" How's my Shivika " a lady in her fifties came towards them.

" Doc. Haven't said anything. But she will fine aunty don't worry " sidd said to the lady. Who is Shivika's mother. Shivika' father was calming her wife. Shivika's in laws were also there. They are also supporting each other as everyone is miserable at this point. But Abhimaan was no where to be seen.

Then Anamika came with her current boyfriend Aressh. Apparently Aressh wasn't aware about Anamika family and relation between Anamika and Abhimaan's family. He was shocked when he saw his past standing in front of him. He thought of running away from there but he knows that his friend need him more than anything right now.

" I am going to search for abhimaan " Aressh said to Anamika and run away towards the corridor. He found abhimaan there sitting in one of the chair crying his eyes out. He went towards him and hugged him tightly and started saying soothing words in his ears. Abhimaan looked towards him and was about to ask him something but he interrupted him .

" This isn't the right time . I will tell you everything "

" Is she going to be fine. I love her ." Abhimaan said while crying.

" Ofcourse she is going to be fine. Don't worry" Aressh said.

**************************************

What do you think what's going to happen next??

Vote + comment+ follow :-)^_^(^^)