Chapter 33

Third Person's POV:

" How's she doc " shivika's mother asked the doctor.

" She is fine. You can take her home after a week " doc replied " right now she is sleeping but you can see her afterwords.

After a week :

" Shivika stop fighting you should came with us " abhimaan's mom said

" I wish but my exams are about to start and I have to prepare for them . I am sorry and I will be fine on my on " Shivika refused politely.

" Okay if that's what you want then I am gonna be with you. " Abhimaan said with authority in his voice leaving no space for further arguments.

" Okay" Shivika said smiling. They all left the room for shivika to take some rest and to complete discharge process.

" Everything fine " Aressh asked abhimaan

" We have a lot to talk" Abhimaan said .

" Yaa " Aressh replied " let's meet day after tomorrow at Ray's.

" Done "

Abhimaan did all the procedure and then they took Shivika to the flat. Shivika refused to go to Allahabad that's why abhimaan rented a flat for them to live in for month.

" It's beautiful " Shivika said

" Thank you baby !" " Now go and take rest " maan said.

He prepared tea for everyone and soup for shivika. After that everyone left .

Abhimaan's POV:

The time when I got news about Shivika's accident I was shattered. It was like everything I love was taken away from me. But now I am happy my wife is safe and sound and is in my arms.

" Baby stop caressing my hair. Your the one who is sick so it's my turn to do that " i said to Shivika. She is trying to make me sleep because 'yawn ' because she thinks ' yawn' am really tired.

Next morning.

I completed all the household chores and then prepared breakfast for shivika and me. I made scrambled eggs , orange juice and cut some fruits .

" Shivika .... You have an exam after a day ... So you should study now and I have to go to meet Aressh ..... I will come back in an hour or something " i said to her . She smiled in return she kissed my cheek . I then left.

At Ray's

" So care to explain " Aressh is my closest friend. And this decision of him leaving me without informing hurt me more than I ever thought. Though I never thought that he would leave me one day. But that's out of the topic let's discuss the matter in hand.

" Really really sorry ....I know what I have done is really childish and you have every right to be mad at me ... But you know I loved your sister . Though I have moved on and I don't feel same way for her now so don't worry . And I should have talked to you but my condition at that time wasn't that good and I really needed some space for myself to figure out my life and all that crap related to it " Aressh said ...his speech is quite nice and beleive me in the past I used to laugh whenever he tries to be this santy. But today is different he is saying the truth and now I understand how difficult it could be to leave to loved ones behind and move one. I know how it felt when you see that the person you loved the most isn't there in you future, you have to spend the life without that special one.

" I understand yrr ... So what's with my ex fiance or my wife's sister " i asked him playfully. The spark between Anamika and Aressh can't be ignored.

" Ahhh... ... I .. I love her " Aressh said

" WHAT...you are in what with her " i asked her though I know that he likes her and she felt the say way but it's no harm to act .

" Yaa I love her ...is it too soon. What if she doesn't feel the same way. What if her family rejects me because I am Muslim. Should I change my religion . I can do that for my love " Aressh said and I can see that he is panicking. I love Aressh he is like a brother to me and I don't want him to go through the same situations again.

" We will talk to Anamika's family' after shivi 's exam got over. ..... I hope that's not a problem " i said.

" Yaa sure " Aressh said and then we both left the restaurant .

†**************************************

How was the update guys.

Follow + Vote + Comment ❤️❤️

2 /3 more updates and this story is gonna end. So I really want you guys to write down your views about the same.