Chapter 19

Don't forget to vote ✨❤️

Third person's pov:

Peon said something to the teacher which was inaudible to the class. Teacher looked at Shivika.

" Shivika Principal mam is calling you " teacher informed her on which she nodded and left the class.

At Principal's office

" Good morning mam" Shivika greeted mam. Teacher didn't greeted her back but instead gave her a pointed look.

Shanaya , her ex dhruv who proposed Shivika once and was rejected by her and Shilpa were also there in the cabin.

"Take a look at this vedeo, pehchaan skti ho kaun hai ye do log" Principal asked her in a very strict voice. Shivika is not used to this behaviour. Being a favourite student of all the teacher she even didn't expect this behaviour from any teacher. She took a look at the vedeo and was beyond shocked.

"Ma....aaam voo.. ye.." She was stuttering and this wasn't helping her in this situation.

" Stop stuttering..... You nervousness won't help you" principal scolded her and then said in a serious tone " I want answer.... "

Actually in that video Shivika was kissing Abhimaan and they were in a mall. Vdeo was recorded exactly when Shivika pulled Abhimaan and kissed him . It looked like she was forcing herself on him. Whoever recorded the vedeo wants to destroy her image in front of whole staff.

" Yes mam it's me" Shivika confirmed.

" So you accept that you kissed Abhimaan sir publically..... Scratch that you actually forced yourself on him " Principal looked at Shivika at This point there was no love, admiration in her eyes for her favourite student but hurt, sadness and hate.

" Mam ..." Shivika tried to say something but was interrupted by someone

" Mam I think there personal life is not our business. After school they can do whatever they want " Shilpa said

" Ms. Shilpa they are still teacher and student whether they are at school or home.. they can't kiss each other." Principal said.

" You are right mam ... But after 3 months we have board exams and then she will leave this school. Then why should we bring disfame to our school by leaking this news. I think we should forget about this"

" Ms. Shilpa I understand your concern for school and I am impressed but I won't leave this girl easily. She was using her body to get good marks. I never thought you would stoop so low Shivika.... As a punishment you are rusticated from this school and you will come to school only to give your exams your admit card will be send to you . Your scholar batch would be taken back you are no more needed in this school . We don't need such shameless students like you " Principal said all this in one go. " Now you can leave " she added

" Mam but listen to .... " She was again interrupted by shilpa

"Let's go Shivika you don't want mam to increase your punishment " Shilpa said and dragged Shivika out of the cabin with her.

" Leave me ... WTF is your problem ?" She shouted at shilpa.

" Look Shivika again I am warning you.. you should stop thinking about Abhimaan. You don't deserve him... And besides he loves someone else. He is with you only because you are his responsibility nothing more. Just think if he really loves then why he isn't here. He knows that you are in principal office you are in a problem..... But then also he choose to ignore you .. because you are not worth his time .. accept the reality and move on girl " she said ..

" I am not his responsibility he loves me a lot and I don't want you to interfere in my matters .. understood " Shivika said

" I know him from a very long time and I know he is interested in Nandini and not you " shilpa said and left from there leaving a very shocked Shivika behind.

Shilpa's POV:

Yesterday I saw it how Abhimaan was treating that Nandini girl and how jealousy Shivika was.

So why not use her to seperate Abhimaan and Shivika. I know she believed me, she is a fool afterall.

Shivika's POV:

She is right. Maan knew that I was called by principal . He knew that I am in a problem. but then also he chose to ignore me . Because something or someone was way more important for him then me.

But on a second thought I should confront him what if I am wrong.

I went to Maan's cabin without knocking.

" Accha na yrr mujhe jaana hai .. I have been called to principal office " Maaan said to someone on phone and after some second he continued ........ " Listen Nandu .. it may be important and yes we will go on shopping today don't worry. Now I have to go .. bye take care "

He turned around and was shocked to see me.

" Hii shivi need something" he said and smiled at me .

" Nah. I think you are quite busy ... Enjoy" and just like that I Left his cabin and decided to leave him too

***************************"*****
How was the update guys?

Vote + comment + follow 🌸